60-The Good Within Evil

EJ's POV
"So where do we start?" I asked Anti.
"Where is a place Splatter loves visiting? It's morning so she should be there. If she's not then we know she has a split personality." Anti explained.
"Well either the cherry blossom forest or this waterfall she showed me a while ago." I thought.
"Alright then. Let's go." Anti said grabbing my shoulder and teleporting. I opened my eyes and we were in the cherry blossom forest. I smiled.
"So where would she be?" Anti asked.
"In a tree or sitting against one." I replied looking up.
"Alright. I will check the floor. You check the trees."
"What happens if I find her? I am still...this." I said motioning to my gray skin and black void of eyes.
"Oh well...keep your mask and hood on." Anti shrugged.
"Yeah like that's any different from what I wear normally." I said sarcastically.
"Well then pull your hood down over your eyes!" Anti yelled.
I smirked. "I was just being sarcastic."
"Whatever. Just find Okotte." Anti shooed.
"Fine. Let's go." I said climbing my way up the tree. I jumped from tree to tree looking for her. Right when I was about to give up, I saw a flash of light purple. I looked around and heard a girl giggle.
"Okotte?" I called. A girl with light purple hair and blueish gray eyes. Her hair was in braids and she was in a school girl uniform.

  She shrugged and giggled again

She shrugged and giggled again. She suddenly disappeared.
"HEY COME BACK!!!" I called after her and looked around again.

???'s POV
Their trying to look for us huh? Well I guess I need to throw them off track. If they find us...it could be bad. I want what's best of Splatter. Even if she's evil. There is good in everything. Hopefully they don't find me. If they find us then they will be nothing but evil. I know EJ wouldn't want that.
I saw EJ at the cherry blossom forest. I knew he must have thought that Okotte has a twin. Oh how he was wrong.
  "Okotte?" He said looking straight at me.
  That made me laugh. He actually thinks I'm Okotte?! I giggled and teleported away.
  I appeared back in Okotte's room. She was still asleep.
  Poor Okotte. She used to be like me. What happened? I thought and moved a piece of hair from her face.
  "Don't worry Okotte. They won't find me. I won't let them." I sighed. I heard someone at the door and went back to my room.

Toby's POV
   "Don't worry Okotte. They won't fine me. I won't let them." I heard Splatter say.
  "What? I-I thought h-her name was O-Okotte." I muttered. I went to open the door to see who she was talking to but no one was there. There was only sleeping Splatter laying in her bed.
  "She must of b-been talking in her sleep." I sighed and smiled. I closed the door. "P-Poor Spl-Splatter."
  "What about Splatter?" I saw Jeff.
  "I f-feel bad f-for h-her." I said sadly.
  "Don't we all? She'll be fine. She's a tough girl. She's tough girl." Jeff smirked.
  "True. Th-thanks J-Jeff." I smiled. He nodded and left.

???'s POV
  That was close. If I stayed another second I would've been caught. *sigh* well time to get back to the boys. I thought teleporting back to the cherry blossom forest.

EJ's POV
  "ANTI I SAW HER!!" I yelled as I jumped from the tree.
  "What?!?! You saw who?!?" He asked.
  "Okotte!!! Splatter!!! Whatever you want to call her!!!" I yelled standing up straight.
  "YOU SAW HER?!?! What did she look like?!?! I mean obviously she looked like Splatter but what else?!?" Anti asked.
  "She was adorable! She had her hair in braids and she was in a school girl uniform." I said.
  "Where did you see her?!? We need to find her!"
  "In the trees! Right above you!  She teleported away though." I sighed.
  "You go to the waterfall and I check the mansion." Anti said.
  I nodded and ran to the waterfall nearby the school. I stopped at the puns and saw she wasn't here. I sighed and sat on a rock. The first time Okotte brought me here played through my head. I smiled gently and looked at my reflection in the water.
  "Oh. You again. Why are you following me?" I heard the voice again.
  "I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to help." I said looking up at her. I looked up at her and she smiled.
  "Sure you aren't. Get away. I'm trying to help her. Just leave!" She demanded.
  "No. I need to know your ok. I'm not that stupid. You're her split personality. I could tell by how faded you looked at the forest. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to leave Okotte. I'm asking you to please stay with her. I don't want her to become evil. Not purely." I sighed.
  "You really do care for Okotte huh. Why is that?" She asked.
  "Because I feel for her. I care for her. I..."
  "You love her don't you?" She asked.
  "Depends on what type of love you are talking about." I crossed my arms.
  "You want her. You want to be with her in a romantic way don't you?" She asked.
  "Yes. Yes I do." I admit. She looked at me for a second then squealed.
  "OH MY GOD I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!!!" She smiled.
  I starred at her confused. Yup. This is definitely an innocent and good version of Okotte.