74-Unleashing Tanoshī

Don't play the video yet!!!
CC's POV
We were downstairs talking about who we think took Splatter's split personality. And by we I mean the girl, Anti and Dark, and myself. Soon EJ walked downstairs with a smirk on his face.
"What's got you all happy?" Raven asked.
"Oh nothing. Just proven correct about one of my theories." He smiled and sat down with us.
"Does it have something to do with Splatter?" I asked.
"Yup,but I will tell you guys later. I got the information we need but I think I found another way." EJ explained.
"Oohhhh please do tell." Cat purred. (Yay! Cat puns! Their PAWesome am I right?)
"Well while I was upstairs with Splatter, she sitting on Sally's bed messing with her hair. I watched her carefully and for a while it looked like she missed her. Meaning she might have the ability to love. So I decided to test this theory and let's just say I got really close to her. It made her flustered and she left. After I asked her the questions we needed I decided to ask some questions of my own. She answered honestly and by the way she answered them, she looks like there might be a part of her split personality still left in her." He explained.
"Wow. Nice going, but what are we going to do with that information?" Cat asked.
"We can grow on that one pice of her. I think if we hang out with her the way we all used to that part of her split personality will grow. It's like growing a plant. It's only a theory though." He shrugged.
"Actually, that sounds like it could work." Anti smiled.
"Yeah. Just maybe. EJ would have to be the final blow." Dark added.
"No. How about we have the entire mansion give her a huge hug and we all tell her that we love her. It would break her. She get mad and confused just by one person showing her affection." I pointed out.
"Yeah! That would be great!" Cat agreed.
"Alright. Girls. I want you to take her back to the circus." EJ commanded.
"Alright but we are going to have to duck tape her mouth shut." Raven rolled her eyes.
"Ok then. Have fun guys." Anti laughed.
"I want to see you having to deal with her smart mouth all day!" Cat yelled.
"Oh and one last thing, someone needs to tell Slender." EJ laughed.
"Oh yeah. Well we gotta go. Let go girls." I giggled and started walking towards the stairs. The girls followed and we walked around to find Splatter.
"Where could Splatter be?" Raven asked.
"I don't know. Her room?" I shrugged. We walked to her room and sure enough, she was standing out side on her porch. We walked in carefully and went behind her.
"Hey Splatter. We were wondering if you would like to come with us to the circus." I smiled.
"Sure. It'll take my mind off something." She said sitting on the rail.
"Alright. Let's go!" I smiled. Bloody covered my mouth.
"Shut up. Sally's asleep." She growled.
EJ was right. She seem to show that she cares. I nodded.
She uncovered my mouth and shoved her hands in her pockets and closed her eyes.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"The circus we used to take you to." Cat said.
"Alright. Let's head out then." She said putting one hand on the rails and pushing herself up to do a hand stand on it. She pushed herself up with her hand and landed on the grass floor below. She looked back up at us. She shot us a smile smile and started walking off.
I looked at the girls and we all jumped over the railing and followed her.
"Hey Bloody~Sama?" I asked.
"What?" She growled in response.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked walking next to her.
"Sure." She shrugged as she played with something in her pockets.
"Did you ever miss us while you were with Zalgo?"
She sighed and pulled out a switchblade pocket knife. She started playing with it. "I guess. I mean before I lost the ability to love I did."
"Nice switchblade." I smiled.
"Thanks. I found it while hunting one day and decided to keep it. It's fun just flicking it around." She said twirling the blade in between her fingers.
"Cool. So Bloody~Sama, did you happen to know anyone by the name of Candy Pop or Sweetie Pop?" I asked.
"Yeah. I don't really talk to them. Or anyone for that matter." She shrugged closing her switchblade and putting it in her pocket.
"Oh ok. I just wanted to make sure they were still there." I sighed. Candy Pop and Sweetie Pop are some of my friends. (Sweetie Pop is another one of littlekat3 's OCs. She like the little sister of Candy Pop. If you don't know who he is, he's one of Zalgo's proxies and here is a pic of him. )

(And this is supposed to be his sister

(And this is supposed to be his sister...?)

(Anyway, back to the story)  We walked for a while until we reached the circus and we walked inside of the tent

We walked for a while until we reached the circus and we walked inside of the tent. Music started playing and as I was about to run to the center of the ring, Bloody ran in before me.

(PLAY THE VIDEO!!)

Little Game- Benny

Play us like pawns and relentlessly confine,
Into living up to gender roles and having absent minds
Don't you think it's funny how they tell us how to live?
Don't you think it's funny how we're all delinquent kids?
Like, hush now, don't say, don't say

Hush boy, oh hush boy, don't say a word
Throw on a jersey and no one gets hurt
Hush girl, oh hush girl, just bat your eyes
Play our little game, play our little game

Bounded all thoughts and corrected common sense
You're raising suicidals with your predetermined titles
Like "a mess, distressed, I am unimpressed, you're excess
A dress is all you'll ever be."
Gender roles impose control and deceive progressive times
Welcome to the land of the broken minds

Hush boy, oh hush boy, don't say a word
Throw on a jersey and no one gets hurt
Hush girl, oh hush girl, just bat your eyes
Play our little game, play our little game [2x]

We feign opulence just to get by
Put on false confidence just to feel alive
{Splatter and Cat}
They can't hurt me anymore
{Just Splatter}
There's nothing left to break of me
There's nothing left to take from me
'Cause, baby, it's easy to fake a smile
{Splatter and I (CC)}
When you've been doing it for a while
{Just Splatter}
Baby, it's easy to fake a smile
{Splatter and Raven}
When you've been doing it for a while

{Everyone}
Hush boy, oh hush boy, don't say a word
Throw on a jersey and no one gets hurt
Hush girl, oh hush girl, just bat your eyes
Play our little game, play our little game [2x]

{Just Splatter}
Hush boy, oh hush boy

Hush girl, oh hush girl

{Cat}
Play our little game
{Me (CC}
Play our little game
{Raven}
Play our little game
{Splatter}
Play our little game
Play our little game,
Won't you play with me?

The song ended and we all giggled. Splatter genuinely smiled. We starred at her until she noticed we were starring.
"What? Can't I smile?" She asked shrugging.
"Yeah it's just-...never mind." Raven smiled.