71-My Girls

Last time on BloodSplatter

"Cat...? What's the matter?" CC asked.
"I found Bloody." I said with a slight smile.

CC's POV
  "What?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!?!" I yelled happily.
  "Shhhhhh!! You might scare her off. Right there. By the lake." Cat pointed to a person in a gray hoodie, with a red and black flannel around their waist and black jean. The person didn't have shoes on.
  "What are we going to do? Just sit here and hope she sees us? Let's go!" Raven said walking to her. "Splatter? Is that really you?"
  "Who else would it be? Why are you here? Can't a girl get some peace and quiet in these woods?" She asked looking at Raven's reflection in the water.
  "Why did you hurt Jeff and BEN?" I asked.
  "Goddamnit. Cat come out. I can't get any alone time can I?" She sighed.
  Cat and I walked over to her. She stood up and her bare feet slid under the dirt.
  "To answer your question Raven, I was simply hungry. I still am. So if I were you I would stay back." She said keeping her head down.
  "No. You're our friend and we are taking you back to the mansion." Cat growled.
  "No. You don't understand. You people have such high hopes that I will come back one day, why can't you just give up. I did. Go back to the stupid mansion and forget about me already!!" She yelled.
  "As much as this seems hypocritical, I can never forget you." I sighed.
  "Exactly!! LITSEN TO CC AND JUST FORGET ME!!!! ALL IM DOING TO YOU IS HURTING YOU!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?  FOR ME TO HURT YOU?!?!" She yelled turning towards us. Her eyes were no longer blue well kinda. Her left eye was a darker blue and the right was red. Like when she uses her magic.
"WE JUST WANT YOU BACK!!!! EVERYONE HAS CHANGED SINCE YOU LEFT!!! YOU MADE A BIGGER IMPACT THEN YOU THINK!!!!" Raven yelled.
Bloody stayed silent. "Why do you guy still care? You know I can't love and yet you still insist on having hopes that one day I will come back. Why?"
  "Because you don't give up on friends." I said softly.
  Bloody sighed and began walking off.
  "NO MA'AM WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!?!" Cat yelled.
  "Somewhere away from you." She said as she kept walking away.
  Cat went faceless again and ran in front of her.
  "NO!!! YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!! WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!" Cat yelled grabbing her by the collar and lifting her in the air slightly.
  "Honestly I don't. What do you guys have that Zalgo doesn't?" She asked emotionlessly.
  "PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU SO YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!!!" Cat screamed.
  "Wether you guys care about me or not, both Zalgo and Slender provide the same thing so what's the point? Either way, even if Zalgo and his men cared about me, I can't feel anything so it still wouldn't matter." She shrugged.
  "THEN YOU ARE COMING WITH US IF IT DOESNT MATTER!!!" Cat yelled and started dragging her back to the mansion.
  "Cat calm down. I think she gets the message." Raven scoffed shoving her hands in her jacket pocket.
  "I don't care. I'm not taking any chances." She growled and kept dragging Bloody home. I shrugged and followed her.
  "Well then. So I don't get a choice in the matter. That's great. And you guys say you want the best for me." Bloody rolled her eyes
  "Shut it." I growled and we walked to the mansion. When we got there Cat threw her on the couch. Bloody looked around.
  "This brings back memories." She said in her now usually emotionless tone.
  Cat sighed. "I still can't believe what you have become."
  Bloody shrugged and shifted in the couch so she was upside down. Her long purple hair covering the ground below.
  "What now? We have her here. Do we just let her be or do something?" I asked.
  "That is a good question. What next? What is the next move we will make? People ask themselves that frequently. If you think about it, you can't plan what happens next. You might expect something to happen or plan to do something but you can never really prepare the future." Bloody explained.
  "True but one thing I do know is I didn't bring you back to give us a pep talk." Cat scoffed.
"Gold because I didn't prepare to give one." She replied with a smug look on her face.
  "What are we going to do about you? I want Okotte back. I miss her." I asked.
  "Yeah. Maybe there is a way to get her back." Raven added.
  "Not that I know of. And if I did know, I probably wouldn't tell you." Blood yawned.
  "Fuck off. This is and A and B conversation. C your way out of it." I scoffed.
  "But there is three of you so it's an A B and C conversation making me D." Bloody laughed. "Haha. I'm D."
  Raven shook her head. "Your nasty."
  Bloody shrugged and played with her hair.
  "Anyways, do you think Slender might know what to do?" I asked.
  "Nah. If he did he would've done something about it long ago." Cat sighed.
  "Yeah. Maybe--" Raven was about to say something but the front door opened. 
  "Hey guys! We're back!" Anti waved.
"What's going on?" Dark asked.
  We all stepped in front of Bloody.
  "Nothing." I said quickly.
  "Nah. It doesn't look like it. What are you hiding?" Anti asked.
  "Oh look at that! It's the SepticBoy!" We heard Bloody giggle from behind us.
  "OKOTTE?!??" Anti and Dark yelled.
  Bloody stood up and moved us out of the way. "In the flesh."
  "Sweetheart? I can't believe it. It's actually you!" Anti smiled stepping toward her.
  "Back off. If you haven't heard I can't feel love so don't piss me off." She said annoyed.
  Cat, Raven and I looked at Anti and Dark. "Fix her." We said at the same time.
  "Well, we can see if we can find a way." Dark sighed.