70

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY READERS!!!!! So today and tomorrow I'm doing Christmas specials!!! If you don't celebrate Christmas...Happy Holidays!!!! Anyways, to the Christmas special!!!

Okotte's POV
  I woke up to Sally screaming. I jumped up out of my bed.
  "SALLY WHATS WRONG?!?!?" I yelled
  "ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!" She yelled.
  "It's what?" I looked at her confused.
  She starred at me blankly. "You don't know what Christmas is?"
  "If I don't know what Thanksgiving is then I don't know any other holidays." I said crossing my arms.
  "You didn't have a childhood." Sally said disappointed.
  "HEY!!! Well...it's kinda true. Never mind it is true." I sighed.
  "Christmas is where we celebrate the joy of having others and to show you appreciate having them around, you give them presents! There is also other little traditions we can do during this time like the mistletoe~."
  "Do I want to know what that is?" I asked.
  "You do but I will leave it to you to find out what it is." Sally smirked.
  "Ok then...?" I said confused.
  "Anyways! We need to get you in a Christmas outfit!!" Sally yelled.
  "NOPE!!!" I yelled trying to leave but she dragged me back. For a little girl she's strong. Well she isn't little. She's probably older than me.
  "Oh come on! It's not going to be that bad! That's for tomorrow!!" Sally smiled dragging me to my closet which she filled with red and green decorations.
  "What are those?" I asked pointing to them.
  (WHAT ARE THOSE!!!! 👞)
  "They're just decorations. Just get dressed in this." She said handing me a dress.

(MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!)  "What is this?" I asked

  "What is this?" I asked. "This looks like something I would wear for Halloween."
  "It's a movie that we are going to watch later now get dressed!!" Sally yelled.
  I groaned and did so. I came out and Sally pushed me onto her bed with Uncle Trender behind her.
  "Sorry but not sorry. Uncle Trendy, do your work." Sally said as Trender pulled out make up.
  I laughed nervously. "Oh did you hear that, J-Jeff and T-Toby are calling me. Gotta Blast!" I yelled as I tried to run but Trender pulled me back. I sighed. (Who gets the "GOTTA BLAST!" reference?)
  "Sorry about this Splatter. Sally told me to do it." Trender said.
  I nodded and let him do my make up.

~~~~~~~Time Skip

  After Trendy finished, Sally pushed me outside. All the girls were in Christmas dresses. Although I don't like Jane, her dress is amazing.