7

So today Slendy wanted me to get to know everyone. Today he wants me to hang out with Jeff. I ate breakfast and went to the garden. I sat down in front of a rose bush.
  "Hey Splatter, you ok?" I heard someone ask.
  "Yeah, so much has happened and I needed a break." I explained standing up and turning towards the person. It was Jeff.
  "Want to go for a walk?" He asked.
  "Sure. Thanks Jeffy." I said walking into the woods with Jeff.
  "Don't call me that. Only Sally can." Jeff said shoving his hands in his pockets.
  "That's sweet."
  "I kinda have to. She's Slendy's daughter. Like you."
  "You don't have to treat me different because of my dad."
  "Oh ok. Why do you hate Jane?"
  "Because of her attitude." I spat.
  "I see."
  "Well you can't blink so how can you not see." I giggled.
  "Really?" -__-
  "Yup. Sorry. I'm just going to be quite now." I said looking down.
  "No you're o- did you hear that?" Jeff said putting an arm across my chest in a protective way.
  "No?" I said looking around. I closed my eyes and felt a presents and teleported them in front of me and Jeff. He looked like a younger version of Jeff but with brown hair.
  "Liu? What are you doing here?" Jeff asked.
  "Oh big bro~ I'm here for the girl. Zagalo wants her. Sonic exe. is dying to meet her as well." The boy I assume name is Liu said.
  "You can't have her. She's with us. Plus I don't think Slendy would like it if you toke his daughter." Jeff smirked.
  "Zagalo says that not even Slender wants her. I bet not even you want her around. I know Jane doesn't." Liu cooed.
  "Is that true Jeff? Do you want me around?" I asked moving his arm.
  "NO!! I love having you around! Don't listen to him. He's just messing with your head." He said glaring at Liu.
   "No I'm not. Jane hates her. And I can see in your eyes that you think she's annoying too. Come on Okotte, take my hand and everything will be fine. We can help you." Liu said extending a hand to me. "We can give you the life you always wanted. No one will call you a freak, no one will hurt you. And I will protect you. Forever. I've taken an interest in you Okotte. I'm intrigued by your bravery and independence. I promise, I can make it better."
  I began to walk toward Liu when Jeff grabbed my hand.
  "Don't do it Splatter. Please. Don't leave Sally and BEN. They need you. We all do. Jane is a jerk to everyone. I hate her too. Just please don't leave. What will Slendy think? He loves you. You can't leave him." Jeff said looking at me with pled in his eyes.
  I looked down. Liu grabbed my other hand and leaned into my ear.
  "Think about it. I will see ya later~" Liu pulled back and walked away. I turned back to Jeff. He wrapped his arms around me for a hug. I smiled slightly and hugged him back.
  "I thought we were going to lose you. Don't scare me like that Splatter." He said into my neck.
  "I'm sorry Jeff. I won't do it again." I said running my hands through his long black hair.
  "Don't leave us. You're our family now. I don't want to lose you. Your my best friend besides BEN and he gets annoying after a while."
  I giggled. "Hey. I'm telling BEN you said that."
  "Go ahead. As long as you don't leave us."
  "I won't."
  "Good now. I have a surprise for you. Slendy told me to take you to town . He thought that we could talk on the way." He said pulling back. I smiled and kept walking as we talked. We reached the end of the forest and I realized that Jeff would stick out like a sore thumb.
  "Jeff, how are you going to go through town like that?" I asked.
  "Oh don't worry about that. Watch." He toke out a tube from his pockets and drank the blue liquid in it. His skin turned pink instead of snow white. His hair turned brown and eyes turned blue. His cut smile was gone and his eyes had lids.
(You can tell who is who. If not then you are not a true Creepypasta fan. Jk Jeff is in the white and Liu is in the green)

 Jk Jeff is in the white and Liu is in the green)

   "Wow. You look so different." I said caressing his cheek.
  "Yeah. This is what I looked like before I became insane." He said taking my hand and walking down the street. He toke me to a house a few streets down. It looked abandoned. We walked inside and it was empty.
"What are we doing here?" I asked.
"You will see. Just wait for night to fall. For now we can just hang." Jeff said.
"Alright." We hung out and talked. The sunset and we walked outside. The stars came out and it was beautiful. "Why did you take me out here?" I asked.
  "Well Slendy wanted us to get to know you and for your welcome home present, each of us will take you somewhere special." Jeff explained leaning on a tree.
  "You guys don't have to do this." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
  "Well too bad. We are doing it anyway." Jeff smirked.
  "Whatever. Thank you. This is amazing. Wait until I have to deal with Jane for a day." I giggled.
  "Yeah her gift will be a flame war. Just call me when it happens. I want to record it."
  "Alright. I will call you up first." I laughed laying on the grassy floor starring up at the stars.