26- Gaining Trust from Zalgo's Old Team

Previously on BloodSplatter:

I could see the mansion from here. There were lights bouncing off the walls. They were blue and red. THATS THE POLICE!!!!

"Who are you?"

"Daragon."

"I'm here the OCs. "

"Making sure everyone is safe. Sorry EJ. I love you. "

EJ's POV (before she teleported everyone away)
  Okotte walked to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit.
  "Making sure everyone is safe. Sorry EJ. I love you." She said smiling as tears ran down her face. I wanted to yell "I LOVE YOU TOO" but she was already gone. She had teleported everyone, including Slender, to what looked like an abandoned hut. I fell to the ground. Jeff ran outside and looked around. Toby put a hand on my shoulder. Masky and Hoodie were talking about what happened in a corner, Slendy was sitting on the couch trying to figure out where we are. If he doesn't know where we are he can't teleport. It's the same with Okotte. BEN and LJ were looking around the hut. Hope and CC were whispering something about Splatter but I couldn't understand what they were saying.
  "Guys. There are people here." BEN whispered. I got up and followed BEN to the room. There were two beds. Both had a boy our age in it. One had brown hair and the other had black hair.
  I walked up to one of them and tap his shoulder. He had brown hair and green eyes. He groaned.
  "Leave me alone DL. I'm trying to sleep." He groaned shooing my away. DL. Where have I heard that name?
  "Dude. Get up. It's important." I said trying to sound different. It really didn't work.
  "Fine. I'm- well, well, well. What brings you Pastas here? I thought you hated us. On another note, why are here and how did you find us?" He asked sitting up.
  "We didn't find you. *sigh* it was Splatter. Long story short, the police showed up and she teleported everyone here. Well, not everyone, but everyone around her." I explained.
  "Then where is she?" He asked. I looked down. "No. She-She didn't. DL GET UP!!" He yelled jumping off the bed and running to DL.
  "What is it Liu? I'm sleeping here!" He groaned. So his name is Liu. Why do these names sound familiar?!
  "It's Splatter. She's gone!!" He yelled. DL bolted up. DL had black hair and red eyes.
  "Where is she?!? I thought she was at the mansion!!! And what are the Pastas doing here?" He growled.
  "Come in the living room and we will explain everything." I said. I reached in the pocket of my jacket and felt something in it. I turned out of the room and toke it out. It was my mask. Oh yeah. I'm not wearing my mask. I remember I dropped it on the floor. I guess Okotte teleported it into my pocket. Thanks.
  "Are you ok EJ?" I heard BEN ask. I sighed.
  "Yeah. Just worried." I said putting on my mask again. The funny thing about being eyeless, your tears are now the black ooze coming from my eyes. It doesn't mean I'm always crying, it's like when your eyes water in the morning. That and they always come back after I wipe them away. Anyways back to the point! I can't tell if I'm crying under my mask. My throat stiffed up. I sighed. It was a pretty sketchy sigh.
  "It doesn't seem like it. EJ, it's going to be ok. We're getting her back. No matter what." BEN smiled.
  "Thanks BEN. Do you think Daragon would hurt her?" I asked him.
  "Nah. He's like one of those crazed girls off of games that would kill everyone and everything for the person they love. What's the word for it?"
  "Heh Yandere?" I asked wth a slight chuckle.
  "Yeah! He wouldn't dare hurt her." BEN said filling me with hope. (Who thought I was going to say "BEN said filling me with determination"? UnderTale reference if you don't get it.)
  "True. Thanks BEN. You're the best." I smiled.
  "No problem. Now let's go explain to these guys what happened." BEN said walking off. I followed him the to the living room. Everyone was sitting down. I sat on the floor with BEN and Jeff. After everyone explained what happened to Liu and DL they began panicking. Liu was shacking. Breaking down. Are they really that close for him to be breaking down like this. He reminds me of......WAIT a minute. HE BETTER NOT-
  "Where did they take her? Do you know?" DL asked calmly. He's acting calm but freaking out on the inside. I can tell by his hands. They are shacking. Wow. They pretty worried. They are more worried then us. Well not me. I'm freaking out. I have so many questions and want to find her right now!
  "Nope. WAIT! You guys know where we are!! Tell us where we are and we can teleport back to the mansion!!" Hope yelled.
  "Oh, well we are just a few miles away from the mansion. We are in the deep part of the forest." Liu explained.
  I still don't think we can trust you guys. You were with Zalgo and we all know he hates OCs. What makes you different? Slender asked.
  Liu and DL sighed. "We quit. Ran away from Zalgo. When we heard about OCs we thought they were terrible for killing Nina. We know now that they didn't kill her. She killed herself. Zalgo wanted Splatter for some sacrifice or something to make him more powerful. Apparently he needed a rebellious OC to sacrifice to give him the will and strength he needed to get more people on his side." Liu explained. "But when I went to get her, and found her with Jeff, I couldn't take her. I saw how much she means to my brother. I started meeting her secretly every night. Some times DL would come. We became best friends. Anyway uh she convinced us to leave Zalgo and join you guys."
  I stood up. I walked to Liu. He was the same height as me. "I trust you." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
  "Well if EJ and Splatter trust ya, I do too." Hope said. CC nodded and agreed.
  "As much as I don't like you guys, for Splatter's sake, I trust you." Jeff sighed.
  "Same." BEN agreed with Jeff.
  "A-as l-long a-as y-you d-don't s-steal T-Toby's spot a-as S-Splatter's b-best f-friend, then T-Toby t-trusts y-ya." Toby said. (Yes I'm making him talk on the third person now because it's adorable!!)
  "We trust you." Masky said for him and Hoodie.
  Boys. Slender said and we all turned to him. I rested my arm around Liu as if he were my friend. At first I would have never trusted you with anything. Especially my daughter. But you have proven me that if Spatter can trust you enough that she believes that you could join us, I trust you. You quite Zalgo's team to join us and snuck out every night knowing the risk of being caught just to see my daughter. When we get my daughter back, I will let you in the CreepyPastas. Slender said.
  I looked at Liu and DL. They looked so happy. I'm happy for them.
  "Ok ok guys. Not to ruin the moment but I would seriously like to get Okotte back." I interrupted take my arm off Liu.
  Right. Also, WHAT IS THIS ABOUT YOU LIKING MY DAUGHTER?!?! Slender yelled. I swear dropped and ran for my life around the hut. Slender chased me, trying to grab me and throwing things at me.
  "IM SORRY SLENDER!!!" I yelled.

.

.

.

.

.
Okotte's POV
  I woke up strapped to a chair. I struggled to get free. I tried teleporting but I couldn't. I tried using my magic to unstrap me, but it was no use. I sighed.
  "Good morning beautiful~" I heard a voice say from the dark side of the room.
  "What do you want?" I asked coldly.
  "For you to be dead, sweetheart. *sigh* And to actually think I loved you. Ha. So gullible. Why would I love a monster like you? I was. Never kidnaped. I ran away from you. I thought it was better to get shot or kidnaped than to be eaten by my best friend." The boy explained stepping forward. It was Daragon.
  "Daragon. I-I..." I couldn't speak. My own best friend was scared of me. So scared that he ran away from me. Then turned into a cop to hunt me down and kill me. I am gullible. I actually thought he wanted the best for me.
  "That's right. You're in your place now. Strapped up like the monster you are. Oh and that 'EJ' guy! Wow. He actually likes you? Has he lost his mind? Falling in love with a stupid cannible like you!? He's probably playing you like I did. Give up on him."
  A tear fell down my face. He's right. Why would he ever fall in love with me. We both might be cannibles but he's way out of my league. I'm too ugly and dumb and gullible.
  "Heartbroken I see. The two boys you thought loved you turned out to be a lie. I would be too. Sorry. Welp. I'm going to talk it through with the police. See ya." He said walking out the door. I sat there in silence.