46-The Adventre Begins

Okotte'a POV
  I began packing clothes. I'm finding Zalgo if it's the last thing I do.
  I start shoving a few outfits, two hoodies and I snuck down to EJ's room, taking a few organs. I know I will most likely see more humans but just in case right?
  I got back to my room and continued packing making sure I have everything. I wrote a note on left it on my desk. I put my backpack on my back and walked to my porch. I stood on the rails and I was about to fall back that way I could do some cool trick off it then teleport to town but someone opened my door. I teleported to my bed and shoved my backpack under my bed. It was Toby.
  "Hey bro! What's up?" I asked (still signing) with a smile.
  "Wh-what are you d-doing? Wh-where were y-you?" Toby asked.
  "What do you mean?" I asked a bit nervous.
  "Y-Your eyes." Toby said a bit annoyed.
  I faceplamed. Stupid eyes!!! Giving away when I use my powers!!!
  "S-So where w-were you?" Toby asked again crossing his arms.
  "No where. I went to the kitchen but I was too lazy to walk." I lied.
  "S-Sure. I w-was just d-down th-there." Toby said.
  I started to sweat. "I was really quick."
  "Mhhm. S-Sure. F-Fine, don't t-tell m-me." He shrugged and left.
  I sighed with guilt and grabbed my bag and left. I fell backwards doing a flip and landed on my left knee then I teleported to town. I put my hood up and kept my head down. I bumped into someone and fell. I pulled on my hood to keep it on and I looked up. It was Cat in her pink cat hoodie. The irony.
"Hey Cat. What are you doing here?" I asked. (Still using sign language)
"Uh. No reason. No reason at all why are you here?" Cat asked.
"Slender sent me to hunt down another OC." I lied again.
"Oh I see. Can I come?" She asked with a smile.
  "Sorry not this time." I signed quickly.
  "Why not?" She asked tilting her head.
  "Because it requires my powers and the OC is well......venerable to my powers." I tried to think of an excuse.
"Oh I see. But I can still help you." She cheered.
"I don't want you to get hurt so I'm sorry, but I have to do this." I signed as I picked her up with my powers and teleported her to the mansion and ran.

Cat's POV
  Bloody teleported me to the mansion. I landed on my bed and I ran back to her room. She seemed like she was hiding something. She had to leave something behind telling us what she's doing. She would never just run off like that.
I found a note on her desk and I unfolded it.

Dear Family,
You probably noticed I have left and want to know why. I have left to see Zalgo. The only way to get him out of my head and away from you guys is to see him to break the bond between me and him. I'm sorry, but I'm doing this to make sure my new family is safe. I might not make it back since this is Zalgo but keep in mind, I'm doing this to keep you guys safe. Dad, I love you and take care of Sally and the rest for me. CC, Cat, and Raven keep the Heathens alive and keep fighting for what is right. Toby I'm sorry you might lose your second sister, but keep smiling for me ok? Jeff, BEN, stop fighting and get along for once. You guys are like brothers and from what I've heard they're not supposed to fight. Liu and DL, just like you did here, fight for what you want and always stay friends because you never know what might happen. EJ...Well heh I need to tell you something. In case I don't make it back, I want you to know I like you. Not the way I like everyone else but I LIKE like you. Maybe even love you. I hope you all can forgive me for this and I loved every moment living here. Even though Jane was a bitch. Jane, forgive the OCs for heavens sake. You trust CC! Why don't you like me? Anyways, everyone, please remember me and kept smiling. Except you Jeff, you never stop smiling. Heh, goodbye everyone. I had the best time of my life with you all. All we did here was have fun with others who are just like us. Abounded, hurt, depressed, lonely, and betrayed young kids who just wanted a happy, normal life. Others think of the CreepyPastas as a group of insane killers. Well they are right, but there is more to that. We are a family and I thank you for letting me be apart of that loving family. I love you all.
~ Okotte "BloodSplatter" Rae

A tear streamed down my face as I fell on my knees. I let out a loud cry to get everyone's attention because I was too upset to move. Everyone ran in to see what's the matter. Slender appeared in front of me. He yelled for everyone to gather in the living room. Everyone did so and he read the letter out loud. CC hugged me and cried. Everyone else looked like they were going to cry as well. I stood up and walked to my room. I started packing stuff. I'm going to help. Even if it coast me my life. Okotte is my best friend and I am not letting her go that easily. CC saw what I was doing and joined me.
We both packed our stuff and walked downstairs to see Toby, Jeff, BEN, EJ, Liu, DL, and Raven had their stuff packed. Slender soon came down with his stuff. He left the mansion in Trenderman's hands and we all left to find Splatter. Don't worry Bloody. We are coming to help you. You don't have to go through this alone. No one should.