62-Information

Anti's POV
  "Fine...I'll tell you. Evil in Good is after us split personalities and schizophrenias." (If you guys don't know what those are in simple terms they are twins but the evil one is a demon.) she sighed.
  "Why?" I asked pinning her to the wall.
  She looked away scared. "Because he wants to be good and take control of the weak." She whimpered.
  "So he's after all the good. Alright. Thanks." I said letting her go. She fell to the floor. I looked down at her. She starred at me then shook her head.
  "I'm going back in. Leave me alone. I'm trying to protect everyone here." She said in a sassy voice and disappeared.
  "I like her." I said wth a smirk.
  "That sounds weird. She is still part of my girlfriend you know." EJ said.
  "First off, not like that, second, when did she become your girlfriend? Did you ever ask her?" I asked.
  "......no." EJ sighed.
  "Ok then. Ask her before you regret it." I said and he nodded.
  "Anyways, let's put in a movie until she wakes up." Dark said. I nodded and he put on Saw or something. We watched it until Splatter woke up.
  She groaned and snuggled against EJ. Dark and I smirked at EJ.
  "Hey Jack~" Splatter cooed making EJ blush a bit.
  "Hey Okotte." He smiled at her.
  "How long was I out?" She asked rubbing her eyes.
  "About an hour." EJ shrugged. "Anyways, let's just watch the movie."
  "Ok." She smiled and watched the movie. Dark and I left the room that way they could have their fun.

Okotte's POV
  "What is this?" I asked Jack.
  "Saw I think. Want to turn it off?" Jack asked.
  "Kinda. I was never into scary movies. Too many cliché moments and jump scares." I shrugged.
  "Alright." Jack chucked and turned it off with his remote. "What now?"
  I thought a moment. "Uh Jack, can I ask you something?"
  "Sure. What's wrong?" Jack asked.
  "Why do you like me? Out of all the girls why me? After all I've done to you guys? Is it because I'm a cannible too?" I asked.
  He was taken back by my question. "Does there need to be a reason why I like you? If so then ,your beautiful inside and out."
  I was silent. "I don't deserve any of this for what I've done."
  "Would you stop saying that? It's not your fault any of this happened." Jack said.
  I wanted to cry but I didn't want Jack to see me cry.
  "I can tell you trying not to cry." Jack sighed with a smile.
  "Well yeah." I sniffled and giggled.
  "Smile for me please. I don't like seeing you cry." Jack commanded.
  I giggled and let out a small smile. He gently smiles back at me. I take off his mask and put it on.
  "Hey~" He fake whined.
  I giggled and smiled under the mask. The masked smelled like him, vanilla and cinnamon. I giggled again.
  "You're silly." Jack smiled. I shrugged playfully.
  "How can you wear this all day?" I asked giddy.
  "Magic!" Jack joked.
  I sighed happily and laid on him. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled. We both fell asleep again.

???'s POV
  Okotte and Jack fell asleep and I got a chance to talk with Luna. Raven's split personality.
  "Hey Luna. Anti got a hold of me. He forced me to tell him." I sighed. 
  Luna sighed. "Dang it. Well we gotta tell the others. They can all be in danger."
  "I couldn't agree more." I nodded.
  "Who should tell them?" Luna asked.
  "I will." I sighed. "This isn't going to be easy."
  "Yeah. Make sure Anti and Dark stay away from us. The less they know the better." Luna said.
  "I know. I've got this!" I smiled.
  "YAY! Now let's go!" Luna smiled.

Sorry it's short and late but I'm tired.