Chapter 3

Notice that the board says "Slender is gay."
I was tackled to the floor by Jeff's dog. I closed my eyes waiting for him to do something but he just licked me. I had a poker face as he did.
"Really?" I asked.
"The heck?" Jeff asked starring at me and his dog.
"Jeff explain now." BEN demanded.
"BEN YOU NEVER TOLD US THERE WAS A NEW PROXIE!!!!" I heard a glitchy voice from the door. I looked up and there was a Pokemon trainer but white red and black. His skin was pale white and he had black hair and red eyes. There was another trainer behind him without arms and he had gray skin, black hair, and black eyes with red pupils.
"Oh hi there!" I said as Jeff's dog laid on me.
"Hello. I'm Glitchy Red. This is Lost Silver." He said pointing to the boy behind him.
"Heyo!" I waved. Lost Silver hid behind Red. I smiled.
"Don't be shy Silver. She doesn't bite. Right Splatter?" BEN asked.
"Nah man. We good." I smiled.
"SMILEY GET OFF OF SPLATTER!!!" Jeff yelled.
"He's fine Jeff. Don't worry." I said sitting up and Smiley fell into my lap. I pet him as the boys fought. Jeff was yelling at BEN for not keeping BRVR in his room, Red yelling at BEN for not telling him about me and at Jeff for letting Smiley tackle me, BEN was yelling at Jeff for not training Smiley right and Red for coming out of the 'multiverse'.
"GUYS!!!!!" Silver yelled. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Guys there is a new girl here. Make her feel welcome." He said shyly.
"Sorry Silver." They all said in unison
  I giggled.
  "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT MISSY!?!?" Jeff yelled.
  "You guys are so cute when you guys argue!" I smiled.
  Everyone was silent. Some of the boys were blushing but that's only because I called them cute.
  "Well I'm going to go ask dad what room is mine. See later." I waved as I got up.
  "WAIT DAD?!?!!" They all yelled.
  "Yeah, oh yeah Slenderdad never told you. Slendy adopted me." I smiled as I walked out.

Jeff's POV
  She walked out of the room and I shit the door. I walked back to the boys.
  "So how many of you thought she was cute?" I asked. BEN and Silver raised their hands. "And think they like her that way." Silver's hand went down.
  "Really BEN?" I asked with that 'bruh' face.
  "Yeah. Why? Do you like her that way?" He asked.
  "No but she was adorable." I admitted.
  "She was cool." Red said.
  "I'm not surprised that you are the one to like her BEN. You are the flirt around here." Silver said.
  "Well yeah. That's my thing beside video games and the top killer here." He smirked.
  "Yeah right we all know I'm the better killer." I said pointing to myself.
  "Sure~ Jeff." BEN smirked.
  "Whatever. I wonder how the other boys feel about her." I thought
  "Yeah. I mean I like her."
  "Jane doesn't."
  "Really?"
  "Yeah they almost got in a fight downstairs."I said.
  "This girl is gutsy. I like it." Red said.
  "Hands off I call dibs on her." BEN said pushing him lightly.
  "No calling dibs on her." A deep voice said from my door.
  "Oh come on EJ! You're no fun." BEN said crossing his arms. I turned around and EJ was leaning on the door frame.
  "I'll admit, that girl has guts. I'm not allowing you pervert to call dibs on her." He said.
  "Yeah coming from the cannible."BEN scoffed.
  "Yeah. She's a cannible too. You know that right?" He asked.
  "WHAT?!?" We all asked.
  "Yeah. I saw her eating a heart in the hallway on her way to Slender's office."
"Wow now I call double dibs!"BEN yelled.
"I said no calling dibs."He said before leaving the room.
"Dang it." BEN said disappointed.
"Haha BEN isn't allowed to call dibs!" I laughed.
"Whatever." He groaned.

Okotte's POV
"So dad, where is my room?" I asked Slender from behind his desk.
Next to BEN's room. You are sharing a room with Sally. He said.
"Alright dad. See ya later!" I waved bye. I walked out of the room and tried to find BEN's room. I heard giggling. I looked down and saw that Sally was hanging on my leg.
  "How long have you been there?" I asked.
  "When you walked out of Dad's office." She smiled.
  "Oh so you are Slendy's daughter too. Well I never had a sibling before. This is going to be fun. OH WAIT! Dad said that I'm sharing a room with you. Where is our room?" I asked.
  "Here I will show you! And when we get there, will you play dress up with me?" She asked letting go of my leg.
  "Sure!" I smiled. She grabbed my hand and lead me to our room. Half of it was pink and the other was red and black striped. On one side it had a black dresser with a knife set on top next to a mirror and a bed with black sheets and red roses at the bottom. The other had a small white dresser wth pink flowers on it and the dresser drawers were filled with dresses. Like costume dresses. Oh god I hope she has dresses that fits me.
  "So I can guess what side is mine." I giggled nervously.
  "Yup!" She smiled running to her bed and jumping on it. I smiled and walked to my bed sitting on it.
  "Well let's get started on dress up." I smiled. Her eyes lit up and she ran to my dresser and tried moving it. I scoffed and held my index finger up. I moved my finger so it was pointing at myself and the dresser moved. I made a 'stop' gesture with my hand and it stopped.
  "Wow. You have magic!?!" Sally asked.
  "Yeah. I've alway had it. I just never used it when I was young."
  "Oh. Well look!" Sally exclaimed pointing to the wall.
  I snapped my fingers and teleported behind Sally. Behind the dresser and mirror was closet filled with dresses my size. My eyes went wide. Sally ran into it and pulled out a dress.

  I eyeballed it but I wanted a closer look and since Sally saw my other two powers, why not show her the last one? I snapped my fingers again and the dress was in my hands

  "HEY!!! How did you do that?" Sally asked. I snapped my fingers making the dress float in the air. I kneeled down to her.
  "Magic!" I said smiling.