36- The Voice In My Head

Okotte's POV
  So Spanish ended and I walked to gym. I saw BEN and Jeff and ran to them. We talked about our day as we all walked to gym together. We got there and we sat in the bleachers. Since we joined in the middle of the year, everyone changed into their gym clothes and did their warmups. The teacher talked to us and told us a short summary of what we were doing in gym. For the rest of the period we walked around the gym as some of the jocks threw basketballs at us. For a while we just dodged them, until one almost hit my head and Jeff caught it one handed. He growled and chucked it right back at the boys.
  "LEAVE US ALONE!!!" He yelled. The boys laughed.
  "Trying to stand up for your girlfriend~" one teased.
  "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!! SHES MY BEST FRIEND AND IM NOT AFRIAD TO STAND UP FOR HER!!!" Jeff yelled as BEN stood next to him.
  "Aww~ how cute~ Shorty also thinks he can stand up for the girl! You guys are freaks! Seriously! The girl has naturally purple hair and gray eyes! Shorty over here looks like Link from Legend of Zelda!! And over here we have a boy with long, nasty hair! If you are going to have long hair, at least run a brush threw it." One kid yelled.
  Jeff began to growl. BEN had to hold him back. I stretched my arm across Jeff's chest and looked him in the eyes. "I got this one. Ok Jeffery?"
  Jeff nodded and calmed down. I walked over to the boys.
  "Wow. The girl has more balls then you two!" The leader laughed. I rolled my eyes.
  "Leave us alone please. Yes. We have our flaws but don't we all. We can all clearly see your flaw is being too big for your boxers. Calm yourself and go play your stupid basketball game that way this period can end quickly and we all go our separate ways. Got it prince perfect?" I asked in sassy voice.
"At least I can play basketball." He sassed.
  I gave him that "really" look. I snatched the ball from him and shot it backwards I secretly used my magic to make it go through the net. I turned and walked away leaving everyone dumbfounded. The rest of the period, everyone left us alone.

~~~~Time Skip

   The school day is almost over. I head to the cafeteria. I take out the sandwich that Dark gave me. I decided to give it to EJ. Wait, what if it is poisoned?
I took a small bite of it................nope not poisoned. So I'm giving it to EJ.
I got to the cafeteria and sat with EJ and the others. EJ was just sitting there looking down as everyone ate. I sat next to him.
"Hey Jackson, here. Take this." I gave him the sandwich.
"Nah. You know I don't eat that stuff." He said sadly.
I shoved it in his mouth. He chewed it and realized it was human flesh. He nodded thanking me. I smiled in response.
"Where did you get this?" He asked.
"Oh uh...long story. I will tell you on the ok?" I sighed.
EJ put down the sandwich and looked at me. "Are you ok? Did something happen?"
"No. I'm fine." I said looking away. I saw Anti and Dark coming this way. I sighed again.
EJ put his hand on my chin and made me look back at him. "I know that look. Something is wrong. Tell me."
"So it is true!! Okotte does have a boyfriend!!" I heard a certain Irish boy from behind.
I moved my head agin but this time blushing. "For the last time Sean, he is not my boyfriend!"
"Oh hey Sean!" EJ waved. Apparently they have English together and EJ has Dark for gym.
Dark smirked and looked at EJ. "You scored man."
  EJ laughed. "Who told you that we were dating?!?"
"Tobias Rodgers. He told us during our lunch and his break." Sean replied.
  "I'm going to kill Tobias when we get on the bus." I growled.
"Hey Okotte~ Does he know?" Dark asked.
"Know what?" I asked.
"That you l-"
"NOPE NOT THAT I KNOW OF!!!! NOW IF YOU WOULD EXCUSE ME IM GOING TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!!" I yelled walking away from the table.

EJ's POV
  Okotte walked away. I chuckled. The boys stared at her confused.
  "Just because we are not dating doesn't mean she's free domain." I growled.
  "Sorry. I just though she was a cannible." Mark said quietly.
  My eyes widened. I pushed him against the wall.
  "How do you know that?!" I growled through my teeth.
  "I'm friends with her......daaaaaadddd." He said staring at me. I raised a brow. I saw in the reflection of his glasses that I became eyeless again I shut my eyes tight and they turned back to their original blue.
  "How do you know him?" I said looking away.
  "That's personal information, EJ~" he teased.
  "MARK STOP CAUSING TROUBLE!!!" Sean yelled. I glared at him.
  "Both of you, do you both know about Okotte?" I asked.
  "Yup. I just don't go around telling everyone like MARK!!" Sean yelled.
  "Jackson? What's going on? Who's that?" I heard CC ask from behind.
  "Nothing. This is Mark, he knows about Okotte." I growled.
  "So what are we going to do to him," Raven asked with a smirk.
"After school." I said using the code for kill him later.
"Awww. Fine. Where is Okotte now?" Cat asked.
"Finding food." I said. Sean was trying to sneak away by Jeff for him.
"Oh no you don't." Jeff laughed. Okotte came back with an apple.
"*sigh* DANG IT GUYS!!! Leave them be. Yes they know about me, I was going to tell you guys later." She sighed.
I let go of Mark and sat back down. Okotte sat back next to me and hugged me.
"Sorry. I was going to tell you. Please don't do that again." She said softly into my chest.
I put my arm around her. "I won't. I promise."
Everyone awed. CC and Raven were taking pictures.
I looked down at her. She sighed. I smiled. I turned to Mark and Sean.
Sean nervously smiled at me while Mark crossed his arms and tsked.
  Okotte squeezed me tight. She seemed scared. I stroked her hair to calm her down. What's going on in her head?

Okotte's POV
  If you think this is bad, it gets worse. Soon, one of the people you love......will die.
  STOP!!! PLEASE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
  All that you know is going to be destroyed. And it's all your fault.
  STOP!!!!!
  Don't even think about telling anyone. They won't believe you. Even Slender won't. Even if they do, what will Slender think about you trust me!!!
  WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!?! JUST I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
  Fine. I will finally tell you who I am. I am-
  "Okotte. Hey, the bell rang. It's time to head to your last class." I looked up and EJ gave me a concerned look.
  "O-oh. Sorry." I said letting him go and getting my stuff. I noticed tears streaming down my face. I wiped them away and walked to my next class. Guitar.