48-Thanksgiving Special

Okotte's POV
I woke up in my room and Sally was jumping in my bed.
"GET UP!!! ITS TURKEY DAY!!!!" Sally yelled.
"Huh? What's 'Turkey Day'?" I asked groaning and rubbing my eyes.
"THANKSGIVING SILLY!!!" Sally yelled again sitting down.
"Still don't follow ya kid." I yawned.
"It's a holiday where you get together with your family and eat a bunch of food like turkey, ham, corn, and a lot of other stuff." Sally explained.
"Why?" I asked. "Seems like a normal dinner here but more festive."
"It has something to with America's history with the pilgrims and Indians that came together in peace and made dinner for everyone." Sally shrugged.
"Oh. I learned about that when I was little but I never really got to celebrate it. You know since my parents... yeah." I said sitting up.
"ITS TURKEY DAY!!!" Sally yelled as she ran through the mansion.
I got up from my bed and walked to my closet. Well it's a holiday so minus well dress up. I shrugged. I got dressed in a black and red dress.

 I got dressed in a black and red dress

  I sighed and put on a bit of make up. Simple eye liner and mascara.
  After I was done I head downstairs and everyone was dressed pretty nicely. Even the guys were dressed up. They were all in black vest or suits. The other girls were in dresses too but it's not that surprising. Most of the girls wear dresses everyday. Cat and I don't but here we are in dresses.

  CC was in her normal gray with blue and pink cotton candies on it

CC was in her normal gray with blue and pink cotton candies on it. Of course Jane in her black dress and Raven in her white dress. Sally was in her purplish pinkish dress.
I walked downstairs and smiled as most of the guys noticed. I waved and they all walked over to me. I chatted with them a bit then realized my dad and uncles were nowhere to be seen. I'm not worried for them, well except Uncle Offender. I'm just curious to where they are.
  "Hey guys, were is my dad and uncles?" I asked the boys.
  "Oh they went out shopping for food. They will be back soon." BEN smiled.
"Alright. How about we play some games!?!" I suggested happily.
"YEAH!!! COME ON GUYS WE ARE GOING TO PLAY SOME GAMES!!!" Jeff yelled. We all sat in the couches or the floor. "Some truth or dare?" Jeff smirked.
  "We play that every holiday!!" EJ groaned.
  "Fine then! What do you suggest?!" Jeff asked annoyed.
  "I don't know something different." EJ shrugged.
  "We could play spin the bottle. But I'm pretty sure no one will agree. Plus there is still a kid here. Also there are more boys then girls." BEN said.
  "Well, how about a sing off." I suggested and shrugged.
"Sure. And the winner gets bragging rights." Jeff smirked.
"You're on." I smirked.
  "Alright. Choose your opponent!" Jeff said motioning to everyone in the room.
I thought a moment then decided. "RAVEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE OF THE VOICES!!!" I yelled and laughed.
She sighed and stood up.

(Raven sung the Monster and Okotte sung Wake Me Up)

Then CC and Cat went up and they sang.
(CC is the girl wth pink hair and Cat is the blonde)

  Soon Slender came back with my uncles and they started making dinner. They finished and we all ate. Me and EJ stared down the body on the table.
"Ready to dig in?" EJ asked me. I glanced at him.
"Fuck. To the yes." I smirked and started to eat. I snuck a piece to CC and she ate it while eating the other food.
  Over all my first thanksgivings was great. All though no one knew it was my first. Well except Sally.

Sorry it was short idk what to write for a Thanksgiving special.