22- Just like a Circus

Me every time. And don't play the song yet.

Okotte's POV
  I laid there on my bed and I heard people come up the stairs. I teleported to Hope's and CC's room. I sat on the floor cris cross. The door opened and light peeked into their room.

  Hope's POV
  CC and I were walking to our room after breakfast and we were talking about video games, hunting spots, and music. I opened the door to our fully pink room. It was pink with white stripes and my bed was white and CC's is pink. We shared the closet to the far side of the room and we each had a desk next to each other's by the door. There were two mirrors next to the closest door. There was also two windows on each side of the room and a pink rug with white outlines.
  Something was sitting on the rug. More like someone. I couldn't identify the gender since it was dark. They looked up and their left eye was glowing red and the other was blue. It looked cool but creepy. I guess they put the creepy in CreepPasta. Heh.
  "Sup Hope, CC." The person said in a deep voice.
  "Uh hi." I said cautiously.
  "HI!!" CC said with a smile and a wave.
  "We need to talk." The person said as their eyes began to glow brighter as they put their hand up and made a pushing motion and the door closed behind us with a purple glow coming from the door. The light switch was flicked up also with a purple glow radiating off it. I looked back at the person and it was Bloody~Chan.
  "Oh. It's just you Bloody. What is it?" I asked. She got up and looked toward both me and CC.
  "We need a hide out. And fast. Know of a place?" She asked. CC's face lit up. She began jumping up and down.
  "OH OH I KNOW A PLACE!!!" She squealed. "It's my old circus. HE won't let me go back there though. But I can bend the rules." She said with a smirk. I saw as Bloody rolled her eyes. Seems like she is in a bad mood or just stressed.
  "Alright. Tell me the where it is." She said.
  "Down by the pier. It's on the dock across from the abandoned office building. Hey, while we are there can I put on a show for you two?" CC asked.
  "I don't mind." I smiled gently and looked at Bloody. She nodded her head.
  "Grab onto my arm or put your hand on my shoulder." She commanded. We did as we were told and in a blink of an eye we were in front of a locked gate to a circus. The gate was covered in signs saying "BEWARE: DANGEROUS" or "DO NOT TRESPASS" and "ENTER AT RISK". Splatter scanned the area. Some teenagers were roaming and heading for the circus as well. Splatter closed her eyes and they stopped glowing and they were gray again. I pulled down my hood to cover my face and CC smiled and twirled to face them in her gray dress with pink and blue cotton candy designs on it and her black flats. I was wearing my pink jacket, jeans, and a white shirt under. Splatter was wearing a dark gray hoodie and black jeans.
  "Hey girls~ what are you doing out so late at night?" One of the boys flirted. We all rolled our eyes except for CC. She walked up to the boy and smiled while fake blushing.
  "Oh just looking around at this spooky abandoned circus. We were just about to go back since there aren't any strong men here to protect us~" she cooed. Oh they are in for it now. She's baiting them. Nice.
  "How about we help you out? In exchange-" Splatter cut them off.
  "You get me dinner." She smirked. Oh yeah. She didn't eat breakfast. She's probably really hungry.
  "and me some company." I smiled in a flirtatious way. This is going to be good. My first hunt as a CP. Nice.
  "Alright then. Let's get you over the fence." Another boy said. Eh helped CC up and I began climbing up. I watched as Splatter walked the fence and she teleported over to the other side once she was sure no one was watching. The boys noticed that she got over and they didn't see her.
  "How did you get over there?" They asked.
  "I don't need a boy to help me jump a fence." She sassed shoving her hands in her pockets. They shrugged and walked us around the circus. There was a big Ferris wheel, empty booths, a carousel, a roller coaster, and a black, white, and pink tent. We walked into it and Circus by Brittany Spears began playing and CC skipped to the middle of the ring as everyone sat in the bleachers. (Play the song now.) She began dancing and singing.

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first
I'm like the ringleader

A ring leader hat faded onto her head like magic.

I call the shots (call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break

A spot light shined in her as she swung her hips.

I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope ya feel the same

All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody goin' trip

A whip appeared in her hands and she cracked it.

Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a circus

She walked to the bleachers and stood in front of the boys.

There's only two types of guys out there,
Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared

She got up in the boys faces and growled.

So baby I hope that you came prepared
I run a tight ship so, beware
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same

All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody goin' trip

She cracked the whip again.

Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a circus

Let's go
Let me see what you can do
I'm runnin' this (like, like, like, like a circus)
Yeah
Like a what? (like, like, like, like a circus)

All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody goin' trip
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a circus

All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody goin' trip
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor
Just like a circus

I clapped and the boys looked astounded. Splatter smiled. CC smiled as she flicked her whip at the boys and the whip wrapped around him and she pulled him to the center of the ring (just like a circus~ sorry I really like that song.) Splatter smirked and tackled the other one and left me to the last one.