Part 12- Cotton Candy?

(My friends and I are doing this)
Okotte's POV
  I was hanging out with LJ in his room and found a picture of him with a girl with pink hair and blue eyes. She seemed to be about 13.

    "Yo LJ

    "Yo LJ. Who's this?" I asked gently picking up the picture.
"Oh that's CC. I kinda raised her at my old circus until a rule came out where CPs aren't allowed to talk to OCs." LJ explained.
  "What CC does stand for?" I asked.
  "Cotton Candy. Her real name is Michel." LJ smiled.
  "She sounds nice. I wish I could meet her." I said putting the picture back.
SPLATTER COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE! Slendy yelled.
  "COMING DAD!! I will talk to ya later LJ." I said waving then teleporting to Slendy. He handed me a folder.
Will you go and get this OC for me? Slendy asked.
  "Sure. What's their name?" I asked leaning on the couch.
Cotton Candy.
"Would you speak of the devil." I smirked.
"WHO SAID COTTON CANDY?!?!?" I heard Faceless Cat yell.
I...did? Slendy said confused.
"Let me go with. She's like a sister to me. Please Slender!" Cat begged.
Alright if Splatter will let you. Slendy sighed.
"Can I please?" Cat turned to me and fell to her knees begging.
I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Come on then." I said walking toward the door. Cat followed. I decided to walk for a while to get to know her.
"So Bloody~ how long have you been here?" She asked.
"Well I've been here for about two weeks now and I already feel like I've lived here my entire life."
"Wow. It must be heaven here then."
She smiled.
"I guess. I like everyone here. Well except Jane. I don't hate her I just don't like the way she talks to me."
"Well I could help you with her. I mean us OCs got to stick together right?"
"Please don't call me an OC." I scoffed.
"Don't be ashamed of it. Be proud. We are like no other Creepypasta out there." She explained trying to cheer me up.
"I'm not special. I'm not the only cannible, or the only one that can teleport, or Slednderp's only daughter."
"No but you are the only BloodSplatter. The only girl with two different color eyes, and purple hair. Plus you are the only one who has telekinesis." She smirked.
"Sure. I bet so many other OCs are just like me." I rolled my eyes. I'm starting to get tired of this.
"I bet there isn't."
"Ok I'm done talking about this. Let's just get Cotton Candy and leave." I said teleporting us to her circus. It was a huge pink and white tent. We walked inside and there was bleachers around the inside and many props for a show. I looked around and saw a tiny dressing room in the back. I teleported to it and opened the door. All I saw before I was tackled to the ground was a rush of pink and dark red.
I opened my eyes when I hit the ground to see a girl with pink hair and blue eyes wearing a dress with cotton candy all over it.
"Let's just forget this happened~" she cooed and held a knife over my face. I snapped my fingers and she floated in the air. "GET ME DOWN!!"
"CC. Calm down. It's me." Cat said walking under her. I lowered her and Cotton Candy's face lit up. I let her go and she hugged Cat. I watched as they had their moment and Cat turned to me. "CC. This is BloodSplatter. BloodSplatter this is-"
I cut her off "Cotton Candy. Aka Michel. I read your file. Please call me Splatter."
"I call her Bloody though." Cat giggled.
"That too." I shrugged.
"I'm sorry about that Bloody~Chan. I hope I can make it up to you." She apologized bowing.
"It's ok really. Let's just get you guys back to the mansion." I said. They nodded and I teleported us back. Cotton Candy and Cat talked with Slendy and now Cat and Candy share a room.
I finally got time to myself. I decided to go to a nearby lake. I walked down to the lake and saw the moon light reflect off the water. It looked beautiful. I looked over the water and saw my reflection. I smiled a bit and saw my sharp canines. My eyes were back to their normal gray color. My hair is now dark purple. When I was kid it was light purple. Naturally it turned darker.
I looked off to the right and saw a pair of black glasses. I walked over to them and put them on and looked in the water. I smiled. I actually look cute. I sat down and popped out the leans and put them back on.
"Heh. Life is great here." I sighed.
"Oh well then that's going to have to change." I heard a voice come from behind a tree.
"What do you want Liu?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"I wanted to check on our angel." He cooed.
"Who is 'our'?" I asked.
"Oh Zalgo's group. We need you Okotte. Please. Before you get too attached. We can give you more opportunities then they can. All Slednderp is giving you is his dirty work. We can give you a family, a home, an actual job and money."
"I like it here Liu. Leave me alone. Nothing is going to tare me away from here." I said crossing my arms.
"Oh Okotte. Stop being Tsundere. We need you. They don't. Even BRVR has come with us. He can't leave because of BEN though. We need more humans. We can't go around with just SeedEater or Rake to protect us. Zalgo is even a monster."
"I SAID LEAVE ME BE LIU!!!" I yelled.
He was silent then take a step toward me. "I'm not giving up on you. I promise you that."
"Keep dreaming." I scoffed. He reached for my hand and I stood still curious to know what he was doing. He pulled on my hand making me move forward. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug.
"I'm not letting you slip away." He said softly and walked away.