70-MANSION PARTY

Okotte's POV
  I woke up the next morning and ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting next to the tree in their pajamas, meaning EJ didn't have his mask on. Everyone explained what Christmas is so now I can actually celebrate it!!
  I sat next to my girls and we talked about what we hoped to get.
  "So what are you hoping to get Bloody~Chan?" CC asked.
  "I'm fine with just about anything. We all pretty much want the same things for Christmas." I shrugged.
  "Yeah but I bet you want one more thing~ well more like someone~" Raven teased.
  "What about you?! I bet you want to be on that doctor's table all night long~" I teased back.
  "SHUT UP!!!!" Raven yelled as her face turned red. The other girls laughed.
  "And what about you Miss Gamer? BEN and DL be drooling all over you missy~" I said looking at CC.
  "HEY!!!" CC yelled blushing.
  "So who are you going to choose~ Haha! You're stuck in a love triangle!!" I teased.
  "SHUT IT MAN  EATER!!!" CC yelled.
  I giggled along with Cat who as far as we know likes no one.
  "Who knows!! You could be stuck in a love triangle and not even know it!!!" CC yelled flustered.
  "I'm pretty sure everyone knows I like EJ by now and like there is a chance that anyone else likes me. I'm surprised that even EJ likes me back!" I said.
"Yeah right! I bet there is another here that loves you!!" Raven yelled.
  "You're right. It's Toby." I smiled innocently
  "Whatever." CC rolled her eyes.
  CHILDREN ITS TIME FOR PRESENTS!!!!! Slender yelled.
  "HELL YEAH!!!!" Everyone screamed.
  "LETS GET THIS GOING SLENDER!!!!" Jeff yelled.
  "WHOOP WHOOP!!!" The girls and I yelled.
  Slender handed everyone 5 presents. Mine were wrapped in red, green, black, and white stripped wrapping paper. Dad said to open one at a time so I grabbed the smallest one. I ripped it open. It was a stuffed Sans from UnderTale!!!
  "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.
  "Are you ok Splatter?" Ej asked looking at me weird.
  "MORE THEN OK!!!!!!! AHHHHHH THANK YOU DADDY!!!" I yelled. Slender looked at me weird.
  Did-.....you just call me "daddy"? Slender asked shocked.
  "Uh.....no." I said embarrassed
  AWWWW SHE CALLED ME DADDY!!!! Slender squealed.
  I giggled and we finished opening gifts. I got the Sans plush, sketch books, UnderTale,FNAF, and anime shirts (all in the same box), a JackSepticEye phone case, and MY OWN GUITAR!!!!!! ISNT MY DADDY THE BEST!?!?! When I was a kid, I self taught myself how to play. I never told anyone though.
  I jumped in the air and hugged my dad. "THANKS DADDY!!! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!"
  No problem Okotte. Anything to keep you happy. If dad had a face he would be smiling.
  I smirked. "Anything?"
  Of course.
  "Then you would leave EJ alone right?" I asked.
  No.
  "Awwwwww come on daddy!!!" I whined letting him go.
  No. He's trying to date my daughter. I will not allow that.
  "I thought you were the best daddy ever~" I fake pouted.
  Ugggggggh maybe.
  "I'm taking that as a yes!" I cheered and ran off. I bumped into someone and fell on my ass. I looked up and it was EJ.
  "Sup stupid?" He teased.
  "Screw you too." I said rolling my eyes and got up.
  EJ smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come with me. I gotta gift for you."
  "Just you loving me is a gift it's self. As much as that sounds cheesy, its true." I said blushing a bit. 
  "I don't care! Just come with me." EJ begged.
  "Fine." I submitted and he dragged me to his room. He went to his closet and pulled out a small red box with a heat on it. "EJ I swear to god if that's what I think it is."
  "Heh, no I'm not purposing. Yet. Anyways, I got you a little Christmas gift to celebrate your first Christmas." He said blushing a bit and he gave me the box.
  I opened it and there was a silver necklace with a red heart shaped diamond charm. I gasped. "Oh my god Jack. You didn't have to get me anything. Especially something so expensive!!"
  "Well I got it anyways! Do you like it?" He asked.
  "Like it? I LOVE IT JACK!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled and hugged him.
  He laughed quietly as he hugged back. "I'm glad you love it."
  I let him go and looked at the necklace. I took it out of the box and laid the charm in the palm of my hand.
  "Want me to help put it on?" EJ asked. I nodded and he took the necklace from my hands and stood behind me as he wrapped the chain around my neck. He hooked the two ends together and froze. I smiled as I put a hand over the charm hanging inches from my neck.
  "Thanks. I really really love it." I said softly.
  "You're welcome." EJ said walking in front of me again and grabbing my hand. "Let's head back upstairs before people notice we're gone and go telling your daddy." He smirked.
  (I could make a dirty joke here but I won't. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  "HEY!! I just so happen to love calling Slender Daddy!  I never really got to call my dad that so let ne enjoy it!!" I pouted.
  "I'm just teasing yea love." He laughed.
  "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" I yelled blushing. 
  "Awww you look so cute and fragile when you blush. " EJ teased as he put a hand on my cheek.
  I flipped him off and he laughed. I giggled with him as I teleported us upstairs. We walked into the kitchen and we saw Dark and Anti.
  "ANTY!!!! DARKY!!" I yelled and hugged them. I made cutesy nicknames for everyone.
  "Hey sweetheart." Anti smiled.
  "Sup cutie." Dark laughed.
  "Ugh just stop you two. You do know I'm bright here right?" EJ asked. His cute nickname is Jack Jack or JJ or for me Hotty. 
  "Hey JJ. " Dark waved.
  "Hi Blue." Anti said as they did their hand shake. They are like best friends so it's kinda OK when Anti flirts with me because EJ trust him.
  "I didn't know you guys were coming!" I smiled.
  "Yeah. I thought I sent you a text!" Dark said.
  I pulled out my phone with my new case on and checked my text.
  "Splatter. What is on your phone?" Anti asked.
  "Nothing." I said quickly putting my phone away.
  "DAMMIT SPLATTER!!!!" He yelled.  We all laughed and had a fun night. I can happily say it was the best Christmas I will ever have. Well unless EJ proposes to me on Christmas then that would be the best Christmas ever. But anyways,  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD MORNING!!!!!