4

Sally dressed me up and left me in our bathroom that was on her side of the room. I sat on the sink counter. I sat there for a few minutes then Sally came in with Slendy but with a brown vest and 3-D glasses. I raised a brow.
  "Why did you change Slendy?" I asked.
  "This isn't Slendy. This is Trendy. Or Trenderman. This is one of Slendy's brothers." Sally explained.
  "How many brothers does he have?" I asked again
  "Two. Not including me. Hello. You must be Okotte." He said extending a hand for me to shake.
  I toke his hand and shook it. "Who are the other two?"
  "Splenderman and Offenderman. Don't talk to Offender. He's well...a rapist." He explained.
  "DONT HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!!!!" I yelled.
  "Anyway. Sally brought me here to do your makeup. Is that alright?" He asked.
  "Well I guess. I mean I am Sally's new living Barbie doll." I giggled.
  "Alright let's get started."

~~~~Time Skip to when he is done~~~~~~~~

  "All done. " Trendy said. I turned my head to the mirror and I looked so different.
  "Wow. I look completely different. Good job." I said staring at myself.
  "I'm glad you like it. Well let's go show the others." Trendy said.
  "Really? I mean uh not that you did bad it's just... I don't really wear dresses in front of people. I mean Sally is just a kid so I'm ok with that."
  "I see. Well Sally is downstairs so we have to go get her."
  I sighed. "Ugh fine." I jumped off the counter and slowly walked my way to the door. "Wait. I don't need to go downstairs." I smirked.
  "No teleporting Sally upstairs. She isn't capable of being teleported."
  "Dang it." I said opening the door. I looked down and walked downstairs.

BEN's POV
  Me and Jeff were having a Mortal Combat X battle while Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were watching. EJ was too but he was sitting in between me and Jeff on the floor. Sally was sitting with the others on the couch. Jeff kept getting mad because whenever I won I would use a fatality. They were brutal and cool.
  "S-Sally. Trendy is d-done." I heard a voice from the stairs call Sally. I turned my head pausing the game. Jeff looked too. Everyone did. I felt something trickle down my nose when I looked behind me. It was Splatter in a dress.
  "Wow." All the boys said. I looked at Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. Masky was shocked, Hoodie was the same as Masky, and Toby was blushing. I turned to EJ who's face was red enough that it showed from under his mask. Jeff was checking her out and nodded in approval. He shrugged it off and looked at the TV. I felt something run down my lip. I licked it. I tasted like blood. I wiped my nose and sure enough. Nosebleed. Great. Slendy is going to kill me.
  "Whatever you guys. I'm just playing dress up with Sally." Splatter said flustered.
  "Sure whatever you say Crap Splatter." I heard Jane say for the stairs.
  "WHAT DID YOU SAY CASPER?!?!" Splatter asked.
  "Crap. Splatter." Jane stated.
  "Come at me Snow White reject." Splatter said pressing her forehead on Janes.
  "She got you there Jane." Jeff said.
  "Stay out of this." Jane said back.
  "This is between me and your rip off." Splatter told Jeff.
  "DAAAAAANNNG!!!!" Toby, Masky, and Hoodie exclaimed leaning to the side.
  "Shots fired Jane. You gonna take that?" EJ asked.
  "Dude I would say something but I think nature did enough." Jane smirked.
"BOI! Do I look like a mirror?" Splatter spat.
"Your right. If you were a mirror then you would look beautiful whenever I look into you."
"Well I'm not a mirror because mirrors don't talk and lucky for you they don't laugh either." Splatter smirked.
  "OOOOOOOOHHH GET REKTES M8!!!!!" I yelled.
  "I would slap you but it seems you already been beaten enough by your parents." Jane spat.
  Splatter was silent. She looked down with her purple hair covering her eyes.
  "Jane you went a bit too far there." EJ said.
  "Shut up!! SHES NOT FIT TO BE A CREEPYPASTA!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT!!! SHES TOO SOFT!!!" Jane yelled.
  Suddenly Splatter punched Jane across the face causing her to fall to the ground.
  "Was that hard enough for you?" Splatter asked. Tears ran down her face. She kicked Jane in the stomach. "Never talk about my parents again or I won't hesitate to eat you alive. And this isn't a threat. I'm feeling hungry."
  With that she ran upstairs to her room.
  "Wow Jane. You really did it this time." Jeff giggled.
  "Shut up Jeff. She knows what I said is true. You all know so too. You saw what she did before she left for the forest! She fell in love. WITH A VICTIM!!! She will never be one of us. We all know that." She said getting off the floor and walking into the kitchen.
  Toby looked down. Masky and Hoodie stared at each other then looked down. I looked at EJ and he got up and punched the wall putting a hole in the wall. Jeff got up and left. I sighed and turned off my game walking upstairs. I felt a tug on my leg. I looked down to see Sally crying.
  "Is what Jane said true? Is Splatter really not fit to be a Pasta?" Sally asked.
  "I don't think so. What Jane said was her opinion. I think Splatter will fit in just fine." I replied.
  "But what if she really isn't?" She asked.
  "If she wasn't then Slender wouldn't have choose her."
  "Yeah. You're right." She smiled.
  "Wanna play with BRVR?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to my room. I played video games while Sally played with BRVR. Every once and a while I would hear a cry or a loud sniffle. I knew it was Splatter but I wanted to give her space. I will get EJ to talk to her later.