68- I Forgot What Love Is

I was so tempted to make the title of this chapter "What is Love" so I could turn around and yell "BABY DONT HURT ME!!! DONT HURT ME!!! NO MORE!!!" lol anyways back to the story.

Okotte's POV
  I walked around the forest with EJ's mask in my hand. I've been starring down at it ever since he gave it to me.
Who the hell does he think he is?! He can't just do that!!! Nothing is going to happen by simply kissing me then giving me his mask!!!!
  I sighed. I wonder if this thing is even comfortable. I mean he wears it all the time so it has to be.
  With that I slid the mask on and flipped up my gray hood. The mask smelled like him. Blood and cinnamon. I giggled to myself. Weirdest combination ever.
  I head more rumbling in the bushes. I might have spared EJ, only because he PINNED ME TO THE FUCKING GROUND but I'm not letting this one go.
  I used my magic to pick the person up. It was BEN.
  "You guys are fucking everywhere. I swear to god." I groaned.
  BEN tilted his head. "Splatter? I thought you were dead!"
  "Oh I'm alive. Alive and oh so well!" I purred running my fingers through my hair.
"What?" He asked.
"Oh nothing. I'm just grateful to Zalgo for setting me free. Anyways, I let EJ go. I'm letting another one get away." I growled.
"PUT HIM DOWN!!!!" Another boy jumped from the bushes. The famous Jeff the Killer.
"Oh a family reunion! That's great! More food for me." I smirked.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SPLATTER?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HAPPY GIRL WE KNEW A YEAR AGO?!?!?" Jeff yelled.
"She's gone. Literally torn from me. If you do live to go back to the mansion, tell everyone 'Okotte is gone. BloodSplatter is back.'" I said with a smirk.
"What has Zalgo done to you?" BEN asked.
"Made me realize something. Enough chat. I'm hungry!" I purred as I slammed BEN against the tree. He grunted.
  "LET HIM GO!!!" Jeff yelled charging at me with his knife. I dodged.
  "You can't hurt me anyways, you- what was the word- oh yeah! You love me. I can't feel that anymore which is why I'm doing this." I said in an innocent voice.
  "Zalgo you bastard." Jeff growled.
  "No ha actually did me a favor. Love was only tying me down." I smiled.
  "BEN TELEPORT!!" Jeff yelled. BEN nodded and teleported out of my grip.
  I creepily looked back at Jeff. "You made me lose another snack. Bastard. Now I'm really pissed."
  "As much as you say that. You won't hurt me either." Jeff said dropping his knife.
  I shrugged. "Whatever you say!" With that I tackled him to the ground. I used my magic to keep him down. I licked my lips out of hunger and moved the mask to the top of my head so he could see me. "Although your skin is pale and a bit rotten, I've never tasted that. Let's give it a try now shall we." (OH GOD THAT SOUNDS DIRTY AS ALL HELL!!! RAPE!!!)
  As I was about to bite into his neck, I was pulled from on top of him. Black tentacles pulled me back and threw me across the floor into an tree. I stopped with my back hitting the tree. I grunted in pain.
  Who dares to try and kill my proxies?! I heard a familiar voice in my head.
  I giggled evilly. "Hello father~ Long time no see. Although it was nice to see you but I'm hungry and you just ruined my snack."
  Okotte...he said longingly. As if he wanted me back.
  "Okotte isn't here anymore. I don't go by that name. I never have. My name is BloodSplatter." I growled standing up.
  Okotte! What have you become?! He asked stepping close to me.
  "As much as I don't want to answer your question, I'm hungry and I'll be taking my leave to go eat."
  Why do you have EJ's mask? He asked worried.
  "No Slender. I didn't kill him. He's perfectly fine. Long story short, he...gave it to me?" I said still confused to why he gave it to me.
  Was that a statement or a question? Slender asked.
  "Both." I shook my head. "Anyways, BloodSplatter, Out!" I snapped and teleported. I ended up back at the lake. I've always admired the lake. It's so beautiful.
  I sat down at the shore of the lake and started playing around with the water.

Jeff's POV
  After me and Slender headed back to the mansion, everyone heard about seeing Splatter. I saw a glimpse of everyone's old self. Everyone changed after losing Splatter. EJ stayed in his room practically starving himself. Toby stopped being his goofy self. BEN and I stopped fighting. Cat has really been on edge; she seems to be faceless most of the time and she doesn't really care about anything or anyone any more. Well besides CC and Raven of course. CC isn't always happy anymore. She's just always sad. Raven doesn't talk to anyone besides her boyfriend~ Dr. Smiley. (Your welcome Raven~) Liu and DL don't say much. Anti and Dark left but they come and visit and when they do, they are almost always in EJ's room. BRVR (if you haven't noticed I'm naming off people Okotte has effected.) sleeps in her bed everyday. Slender......man he has changed. He's overprotective about everyone especially Sally now. Sally, she always plays on Splatter's side of her room. Slender said to never change Splatter's side of the room even if we get another Pasta. He never wants to get rid of her stuff. He still has high hopes she will come back.
  "YOU GUYS SAW BLOODY?!?!? WHERE IS SHE?!?! I WANT TO SEE HER RIGHT NOW!!!!" Cat yelled.
  No. She will just hurt you. Like she said, she lost the ability to love so now she doesn't care who you are, she WILL harm you. Even ask Jeff. Slender sighed.
  Cat looked to me. I moved my head so she could see a cut on my neck Splatter's teeth made before Slender came. She gasped.
  "She...she would never do that. She's not some animal!" Cat yelled.
Now that she hasn't the ability to love, she minus well be. Slender said sadly.
  "I don't believe you. Splatter is the nicest person I have ever met!" Raven yelled.
  "Yeah! She's so caring and nice!! She would never hurt Jeff!" CC added.
  "SHE SLAMMED BEN INTO A TREE!!! SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" I yelled. As if on cue, BEN came down from his room holding his back.
  "BEN. Please tell us it's not true." Raven bagged.
  BEN looked down and nodded. "It's true."
  Cat growled. "NO!! SHE WOULDNT DO THAT!!!" Her face was gone as she stomped out.

Cat's POV
  I stomped outside I felt my face gone. I heard CC and Raven call for me to come back. I ignored them. They soon followed me. I walked to the lake. It's where all of us hung out before Bloody left.
  As I reached the lake I heard sweet humming. My face fully came back when I heard it. I followed the humming to a person in a dark gray hoodie with a red and black flannel around their waist and black jeans. I noticed the person didn't have shoes or socks.
  "Bloody..." I whispered. I knew it was her. It had to be. She never wears shoes. She told me her parents wouldn't let her because they wanted to torture her. She never were shoes except when EJ was around. EJ would force her to wear shoes and socks.
  "Cat...? What's the matter?" CC asked.
  "I found Bloody." I said with a slight smile.