9

Puck dropped Beth off at Santana's and went home to get ready for his date. He showered and shaved before getting dressed. The date was casual, but he threw on a nice shirt with his jeans.

He picked Natalie up from her apartment.

"Hey." Natalie smiled as Puck held her door open for her.

"Hi." Puck smiled as he closed the door once she was in. He got in the driver's seat and looked at her. "Drinks?"

"Drinks." Natalie nodded happily as Puck drove off.

When they got to the club, they started with beers to take the edge off. They began talking again and discovering more things about each other.

They danced a little and had a fun night of laughter and drinking and getting to know each other more.

When the night came to an end, Puck drove home. Neither of them were really drunk, so they were fine.

"So I know this is only our second date, but I really like spending time with you, Nat." Puck stated as he walked her to her door. "And I don't know if it's too soon for you, but I'd really like it if I could call you my girlfriend."

Natalie smiled and nodded. "I'd like that, too."

Puck closed his eyes and leaned in, planting a kiss on her lips. "Night, Natalie."

"Night, Noah." Natalie grinned. "I'll see you on Thursday. I'm planning the date this time."

"I'll see you then." Puck smiled. "Goodnight."

"Night."