23

When Beth was in bed, Puck grabbed his phone and dialed Quinn's number.

Surprisingly, Quinn answered it.

"Noah, it's late. I'm tired, and I have an early flight tomorrow morning." Quinn complained. "And as we both know, I'm not a morning person."

Puck smiled slightly. He knew too well. "I wanted to talk to you about moving into my house."

"You were serious about that?" Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Natalie would never allow it."

"It doesn't matter what Nat says. It's my house." Puck pointed out. "And you're pregnant with my kid."

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

Puck took a deep breath. "I know you're miserable and annoyed about me wrecking your senior year, but please let me help."

"I just don't think it's a good idea." Quinn said softly.

"Why not?" Puck wondered. "You'll get to see Beth more, and I'll be there if you need anything at all."

"I wanna be close to my mom." Quinn told Puck. "L.A. is so far."

"I know, but Santana and Brittany and Mercedes are all here." Puck noted. "And you can always go to New York after the baby's born."

"I can't take him away from you." Quinn said.

"At least try living with us for a week or two and then, if you still hate it, go to New York with Finn." Puck suggested.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Quinn apologized. "I want you to get to know your son, but I can't let you guilt me into staying here."

"Wait." Puck muttered. "The baby's a boy?"

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to know, but I asked them before." Quinn explained.

"Quinn, that's amazing." Puck stated with a smile.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "I'm really glad you're happy."

"Are you happy?" Puck wondered.

"I am." Quinn answered. "I should get some sleep now, Noah."

"Wait, I'm sorry." Puck blurted. "I'm not trying to guilt you into anything."

"Let me think about everything for a little while." Quinn requested. "In a few weeks, I won't be allowed to fly anymore, so I'll make my final decision before that."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "Well, whatever you choose, I'll learn to be okay with."

"Thank you." Quinn said. "And Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"I meant it before; you're a great guy."

"I'm always here for you, Q. Sweet dreams."