12

"How do you feel? How did this happen? We were careful. Why didn't you tell me at the wedding?" Puck questioned her.

"I found out right after the wedding and I didn't know what to do since we had just had that fight." Quinn said. "So I asked Finn and Rachel to drop hints for me. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Puck comforted Quinn as he took her hand and squeezed it. "We'll figure this out together."

Quinn shook her head. "I don't want you to stress about this. Your life shouldn't change with another kid, you already have Beth to deal with."

"Quinn, I'm in this with you." Puck told her. "I'll talk to Natalie and-"

"Who's Natalie?" Quinn interrupted with a sniffle.

"M-My girlfriend." Puck stuttered. "But she's really cool about Beth and I'm sure she'll understand."

"I'm not coming between that." Quinn shook her head. "I'm finishing college online over the next few months. I'm thinking about moving in with Finn and Rachel in New York, and when the baby's born, I'll find my own place."

Puck sighed. "Let me talk to Nat before you move in with Finn and Rachel, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn nodded as she wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Do you wanna see Beth?" Puck offered as he squeezed Quinn's hand.

"Do you think she'd wanna see me?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded. "Why don't I go get her?"

"Okay."