30

"My family said congrats, and they're excited for us." Puck told Quinn when he returned to her room.

"That's good." Quinn nodded.

"How's your mom taking it?" Puck wondered.

"She's been really good, actually." Quinn said.

"Really?" Puck asked. "She does know it's mine, right?"

"She does." Quinn promised. "She said you proved her wrong with Beth, and she's glad I'm doing this with you again."

Puck smiled slightly.

"And so am I." Quinn added as she got up and squeezed Puck's hand. "Come on. We should spend time with Beth before we have to break the news to her."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. He took a deep breath as he and Quinn went downstairs.

"Hey, baby."

"Nat?" Puck said, furrowing his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you say to dinner and a movie tonight?" Natalie suggested, glancing at Quinn. "Maybe she could watch Beth?"

"Q, could you excuse us?" Puck requested.

"I'm gonna go back outside with Beth and Santana." Quinn decided as she walked away.

"I already promised Quinn I'd cook tonight." Puck stated. "I don't wanna leave her like that on her first night here."

"Why not?" Natalie demanded. "She hid a huge secret from you and told your other friends first."

"She had a good reason to." Puck pointed out.

"Not good enough." Natalie shook her head. "If she really cared about you like you said she does, she wouldn't have done that to you."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"Which is why you and I should have a date night tonight." Natalie continued. "Quinn and Beth can have a girl's night while Quinn gets settled."

"I'm not leaving Quinn alone on her first night." Puck shook his head. "Not after what happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?" Natalie asked.

"Nothing." Puck lied. "You should head home, Nat. We can do dinner and a movie another time."

"You're choosing her over me?" Natalie's eyes widened as she folded her arms. "You're gonna regret that."

"Leave her alone." Puck warned Natalie.

Natalie glared at Puck. "I'll see you tomorrow for our date, Noah. I'll text you in the morning."

Puck sighed as the front door slammed shut.