38

Quinn, Puck, and Beth spent the entire summer together. Puck would go off to the studio every now and then or go out with Natalie or other girls, but other than that, he was with Quinn and Beth.

The nursery was coming along really well. Quinn's mother had visited in July and wasn't shy about yelling at Puck to get it done.

By the time Sarah and Jake visited in August, the nursery was almost done, and Quinn was really happy with it.

"So did you guys pick a name yet?" Jake asked as he sipped his beer.

"Not yet." Quinn shook her head as she looked at Puck. "But we agreed that we'll figure out a name once the nursery is completely done and we're really ready for him."

"How did you pick my name, Mommy?" Beth wondered.

"I picked your name, B." Puck answered.

"How?" Beth repeated.

Puck paused as he looked at the gate, where Natalie had entered. He excused himself and walked over to greet her. "Hey."

"Hey." Natalie said. "I've been so busy with work, but I wanted to meet your siblings."

"Yeah, totally." Puck nodded. "Come on. I'll introduce you."

Puck led Natalie over to the table where Quinn was sitting with Jake, Marley, Sarah, and Beth.

"H-Hi, Na-Natalie." Quinn stuttered.

"H-Hi, Qu-Quinn." Natalie mocked her with a smile.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Natalie." Puck introduced her. "Nat, this is my sister, Sarah, and my brother, Jake."

"It's so nice to meet you." Natalie grinned.

"You, too." Jake said politely as Sarah nodded. "This is my girlfriend, Marley."

"Hi." Marley smiled.

"Hi." Natalie repeated as she looked at Sarah. "So, Sarah, you're fourteen?"

"I'm thirteen. I'll be fourteen in November." Sarah answered.

"She's starting high school." Puck added as Quinn got up. "Q, where are you going?"

"To the bathroom." Quinn answered. "And you just reminded me I have some assignments to work on, so excuse me."

"Sure." Puck nodded as Quinn headed inside. "She's graduating in December so she's been taking classes all summer to get ahead as much as she can."

"Wow, good for her." Marley said.

"Seven months pregnant and still top of her class." Sarah stated proudly. "I don't know how she does it."

"Yeah."