45

In the morning, Puck dropped Beth at school and returned home. He had breakfast and showered before scribbling a note for Quinn and running out to take care of some errands.

Puck went grocery shopping and headed home. He brought the bags to the kitchen and began putting things away.

When he was done, he went to check on Quinn.

"Q?" Puck called as he knocked on her door and slowly opened it. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Morning." Quinn mumbled.

"You slept in." Puck noted.

"I was up all night." Quinn stated. "I can't get comfortable anymore and I kept having to pee."

"I'm sorry." Puck frowned. "Why don't you try to nap now?"

"I have work to do." Quinn said, shaking her head.

"Can I at least make you breakfast?" Puck offered.

"I'm not hungry." Quinn muttered.

"I picked up bacon." Puck told her.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I'll make it for you."

-

"I wanna talk to you about something." Puck stated.

"Noah, I'm a little busy." Quinn said. "Can this wait?"

"Well, I'm gonna have to go get Beth from school soon." Puck noted. "And last night, you fell asleep before we had the chance to put the hospital bag together."

"The hospital bag can wait." Quinn replied as she continued typing on her laptop.

"Yeah, but this can't." Puck decided as he sat down on Quinn's bed. He gently took the laptop from her and put it on the nightstand. "I need to talk to you."

"What's so important that it can't wait until I'm done writing an email?" Quinn demanded.

"You." Puck said. "And the kids."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I broke up with Natalie." Puck informed Quinn. "And I put my little black book away."

"Good for you." Quinn muttered.

"You and Jake were right about me not being okay." Puck stated. "About... you know."

"Noah." Quinn said softly.

"I was cheating on Nat and seeing those other girls as a distraction." Puck noted. "But I don't wanna turn into some bitter asshole. That's not the example I wanna set for my son. Or for Beth."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"You were right to call me out on it." Puck continued. "And I shouldn't have called you a cheater. I'm sorry."

"You already apologized." Quinn reminded Puck.

"I know, but I've been doing a lot of thinking lately so I just wanted to make sure everything was out in the open." Puck explained.

"Well, I appreciate that." Quinn told Puck. "You can always talk to me about anything."

"I know. And same goes for you, Q." Puck responded as he grabbed the laptop. "I'll leave you to your homework now. Let me know when you're ready to pack the hospital bag, and let me know about your mom, okay?"

"Okay." Quinn repeated. "Thanks."

"I almost forgot." Puck noted as he walked out of the room. He returned with a pregnancy body pillow. "I know you only have a few weeks left, but hopefully, this will help you sleep."

"This is really sweet, Noah. Thank you."