14

"Well that was weird." Natalie muttered.

"Yeah." Puck agreed, even though he didn't know what Natalie was talking about.

"She still cares about you." Natalie said.

"No way." Puck shook his head. "We were just always close since we had Beth."

"She's gorgeous. I can see why you fell for her." Natalie stated.

"I'm not that shallow." Puck replied, defensively. "Quinn's a great girl."

"I'm sure she is." Natalie shrugged. "I just don't know why she had to show up now. It's inappropriate. Especially for Beth."

"She's her mother." Puck reminded Natalie. "I want Beth to know Quinn and Quinn to know Beth."

"All of the sudden she wants to be in Beth's life and you don't find that strange?" Natalie squeezed Puck's arm.

"I don't." Puck shook his head.

"You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that you're becoming a successful musician and gaining a lot of public attention?" Natalie asked.

"I don't." Puck hissed. "I know Quinn."

"She's a broke college student." Natalie noted. "She needs money."

"Quinn cares about me. She would never use me." Puck insisted. "She's always wanted to be a part of Beth's life, but she had a bright future."

"That she chose over her kid." Natalie argued. "That was a horrible decision."

"It was a difficult one for her, too." Puck pointed out. "But I wrecked her future and she needed to know it was okay to take it back."

"It takes two people to have a baby, Noah." Natalie said.

Puck sighed. "Quinn and I weren't together when it happened."