44

"Alright, Q. Beth's in bed, which means we can talk about the baby." Puck stated as he returned to the living room.

"Give me a minute." Quinn stated. "I have to check my email."

Puck gave Quinn a look.

"Tomorrow's October 1st, and in case you forgot, Beth was born early." Quinn reminded Puck. "So I'm trying to get my work done while I can."

"I know." Puck nodded. "And part of the reason Beth was born early was because of stress."

"Fine." Quinn said, closing her laptop. "I'll do it when I go up to bed. What do you want?"

Puck frowned.

"Sorry." Quinn apologized. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Well, the nursery's done." Puck said. "And it's up to you if you want your mom to come and be here for the birth and in the beginning or whatever."

"I haven't really decided." Quinn replied. "I guess I should think about it."

"Do you want me there?" Puck asked.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Of course I want you there."

"Good 'cause I wanna be there." Puck replied. "I just didn't wanna assume you'd want me there."

"You did this to me." Quinn reminded Puck. "Now you get to deal with me screaming at you."

"I can take it." Puck promised with a smile.

Quinn smiled back.

"I also thought about packing a hospital bag, but I know you and you're just gonna unpack and redo it." Puck noted.

"I trust you, Noah." Quinn reminded Puck.

"Well, I figured we could do it together." Puck suggested. "A milf/dilf tag team."

Quinn laughed lightly. "Okay."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow as someone knocked on the door.

"I'll wait for you upstairs." Quinn decided as she walked away.

"Okay."

Puck opened the front door and looked at Natalie.

"Hi." Natalie smiled.

"Hey." Puck responded. "I'm really glad you're here. I think we should talk."