41

"You're in love with me?" Puck checked to make sure he heard her right.

"I'm not repeating myself." Quinn said as her cheeks turned red.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm a stud." Puck joked. "But that's why you've been avoiding me?"

"It'll go away." Quinn replied as she looked at Puck. "It's just the baby. It's bringing old feelings back. High school feelings."

"Q, you could've talked to me about it." Puck told the blonde. "You're a beautiful girl and you're having my baby. It doesn't bother me."

"But you have a girlfriend." Quinn reminded Puck. "And she doesn't like me."

"Nat likes you." Puck lied.

"Really?" Quinn folded her arms, knowing better.

"I like you." Puck said. "And like you said, it'll go away. Nat doesn't have to worry because she'll never know about it."

"I don't want you to lie to her for me." Quinn told Puck.

"It's not a lie." Puck told the blonde. "Now come on. Let's go hang out with everyone."

"You're really not freaked out?" Quinn asked.

"Of course not." Puck smiled as he offered Quinn his hand. "Come outside."

"I have to get changed first." Quinn noted.

"I thought you didn't like the pool." Puck asked.

"I don't like wearing a bathing suit when I'm super pregnant." Quinn clarified. "I also don't really love being in my third trimester in the hottest time of year."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." Puck teased.

Quinn grinned and rolled her eyes. "I'll see you outside."

"Hang on." Puck said. "One more thing."

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"I'm proud of you." Puck stated.

Quinn looked at Puck, wanting to know more.

"For going through with this baby. I know how unhappy you've been, but you're so kind and selfless." Puck told her. "He's lucky to have you as his mom."

Quinn bit her lip. "Thank you, Noah."

Puck smiled. "I'll see you outside."

"See you outside."