Chapter 15

Author's Note

LOOK AT ME UPDATING TWO DAYS IN A ROW WHAT IS THIS

OOH HARRY AND PIPER ARE GETTING CLOSER THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE SOME GOOD STUFF I SWEAR :))))

Hey guys! Thank you to all of you who are reading, voting and commenting! And if you've followed me in the last week or so... Hello!

By the way, I thought of that sounds good feels good joke in the last chapter all by myself and I'm so proud. I know this is a Harry fan fiction but I had to add 5SOS in there somehow lol

So as always, keep reading, voting, comment anything you think I should change or add and don't be afraid to hit that follow button for more. :) 

(Harry's POV)

(Chapter 11)

I stand with Jack and Amber at our lockers, waiting for Piper to join us. Amber and Jack chat while my gaze wanders around the hallway. The walls are plastered with ghost, goblin and witch decorations. It's Halloween today and it's all anyone can talk about.

Usually at this age, people have 3 views on the subject. Either they act like they're still 5 and go out trick or treating, completely hate the idea and lock themselves in their room, or spend the night with friends, taking advantage of the sales on candy and junk food. Amber, Jack and I all fall into the third category. I hope Piper does too.

I see a head with dark brown hair come into view.

"Hey Pipe, I was just going to text you. We want you to come over to my house tonight for movies, junk food and games."

I see her smile when I greet her. Since our hug in science class a few weeks ago, 'Pipe' is all I'll call her. I even changed her contact name in my phone.

Amber and Jack smile back at her.

"Please come, Piper. I can't handle another year by myself with these two idiots." Amber holds her hands out to either side of her, pointing at Jack and I, so we high five each other.

Piper looks warily me.

"Just what kind of games do you have planned, Harold?"

"Go fish, Uno, Trouble, Checkers, anything really." I shrug.

"So everything will be...appropriate, then right?"

"Yes Pipe, don't worry. We're not gonna make you play strip poker or something."

She rolls her eyes. "I'm just making sure."

"A game night? Sounds like fun. Could I come?" a high pitched voice asks. I turn to see a girl twirling a piece of blonde hair around her finger.

I feel my eyes widen at the sight of her.

"Oh uh, hi Stacy."

"Hi Harry. She smiles sweetly. "So can I? Come tonight?"

"Actually, Piper steps forward, "Tonight's just for Harry's friends."

Amber backs her up. "Yeah sorry, Stacy."

Stacy glares at Piper and stalks off down the hallway.

She watches her until she turns the corner. I greet her with grinning face when she looks at me again.

 "Wow Pipe, I didn't know you held our friendship in such high regard." I smirk.

"Shut up." She slaps my shoulder playfully. Amber and Jack laugh and eye each other strangely.