Chapter 32

Author's Note: 

OVER 4000 READS IM SHOOK

And very important question...do you guys want to see Carter's POV in future chapter?

Also if you have any ideas or requests that you'd like to see don't be afraid to leave a comment and I'll try my hardest to incorporate it into a chapter!

A large tanned hand appears suddenly in the middle of my locker, and I look up from spinning the lock to see the hand's fingers have spread out, preventing me from actually opening my locker.

"I'm not moving until you say hi." A deep voice rumbles to my right with a hint of humour.

"Hi Harry." I laugh, looking up slightly to see him.

"There we go. Morning Pipe." He smiles sweetly at me, removing his hand from my locker as promised.

"It's not a very good one." I grumble, grabbing my binder off the top shelf. I didn't take it home over the break, unlike how my science teacher had ever so kindly recommended me to.

"And why's that?" Harry asks, shoving his hands into his pockets and leaning back on the locker beside mine. I don't even know who it belongs to.

I slam my locker shut a little too angrily, and inwardly wince at the loud crashing sound it makes.

"Because exams are in 3 weeks, that's why." I sigh.

"Aww Pipe. I'll study with you if you want. We're really good at chemistry together, if you didn't remember." He smirks, grabbing my hand as we walk down the hallway together, but making sure my sweater sleeve is covering my hand, so it just looks like we're walking really close to each other.

Harry knows my feeling of PDA and is fine with them. If he had it his way, he wouldn't hide it from anybody, but I'm not quite comfortable with that yet. Maybe one day.

"Yeah, yeah." I pretend to act annoyed, but I know he notices the smile creeping onto my face.

—————————————————————————————

"I'm so stressed my hair's falling out."

I glance up from my phone to come face to face with a flustered Amber and a 3 inch binder full of papers in front of the table I'm sitting at in the cafeteria. 

'How many exams do you have again?" I ask, leaning my elbows onto the table.

"3. 3 freaking exams."

"Jesus Christ. I only have 2." I look at her sympathetically while opening my own binder, which is somehow just as full as her's.

"What's this I hear about 3 exams?" Jack appears suddenly from behind Amber, sliding into the seat beside her and swinging his arm around her shoulders.

"I have 3 exams." She whines, leaning her head onto Jack's upper arm.

"Hey, where's Harry?" I ask, my eyes searching through the crowd for the tall boy with chocolate brown curls.

"Right here." I feel a hand grasp my shoulder and Harry appears on the other side of me, sending me a classic one dimpled smile.

"Harolddddd." Amber whines again, slouching deeper into Jack's body.

"Yes, my dearest Amber?" He copies her tone, while simultaneously finding my hand under the table.

"I have 3 exams and I don't want to do them."