Important Author's Note

I've recently gotten some comments from some of you on the past few chapters, saying that you're "pissed" or "so done" with this story, mainly because of the fact that Piper forgave Harry after he told he loves her. So, I want to clear a few things up.

Piper was heartbroken when found out Harry cheated on her, and hurt because he betrayed her trust, when she has a hard enough time trusting people already. She broke up with him, and even though he was devastated, he understood why. He realized he loves her soon after they started dating, when he saw some different sides of her (mainly in the late 30's and early 40's chapters). Piper always knew her feelings for him were strong, but after they broke up, she realized what she was feeling was love. She has already risked losing him forever, so she decided to tell him.

As she says, she and Harry both know that what happened at the party was wrong, but Harry has owned up to his mistakes and takes full blame for the incident.

Now, please keep in mind that I am a 15 year old girl, not an accomplished, published author. This is my first book, so in a way, it's a sort of test and learning experience for me. As a writer, I want my readers to learn something from my stories, and something being taught in this book, is forgiveness.

Piper decided to forgive Harry because living without at least his friendship wasn't enough for her, and just because they kissed doesn't mean they will for sure date again. They both got caught up in the moment, and the kiss just happened. This happens between platonic friends too, in fiction and in real life.

Of course, if you don't want, non of you have to continue reading this story. However, I do hope you will all stay with me on this journey, because I promise you, this ending will not be cliche, boring, or predictable, in the slightest.

If there's any questions or thoughts, please be sure to leave a comment below. I'm more than happy to start a discussion :)

-Sam