Character Ask

Piper

Are you happy that you moved?

When my parents first told me I was really upset, I didn't stop crying for days. Carter was the only one who could keep me calm. I didn't want to leave Maddie and Ashton, obviously, but also because California was the only place I had ever called home. I had grown accustomed to the heat and environment after living there for 16 years. But now that I know Harry and I've made new friends here in Pennsylvania I feel differently about everything.

Would you rather go back home or stay with your new friends and harry?

I'd love to see Maddie and Ashton again and go to all the old spots we used to hang out. I know Carter would love to see them too, and even my parents. I really like my new life here in Pennsylvania though, so I'm not sure on that question.

do u think there will or any troubles with your relationship? ( hope not)

I hope not either! I don't know honestly, all relationships have troubles whether they're the romantic type or not. I don't think Harry would personally do anything to sabotage our relationship, and I know I definitely wouldn't

Harry

I'd like to know more about your past. Were you like a player or were you how you are around piper?

The past me is the same me I am now. People just think of me as a player because I'm attractive and I guess I give off that vibe. I've never actually been in a real relationship before Piper. Yeah, I've kissed girls before and fooled around with them but I've never had anything more than a crush for one. My closest friends and my family are the only people to know that about me.

do u think there will or any troubles with your relationship? ( hope not)

No :) I know for sure I wouldn't do anything to ruin my relationship with Piper and from the way she acts around me now, I really don't think she would either.

Maddie & Ashton

What did you do with piper back home? (ID LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THEM BTW)

Ashton: YOOO WHATS GOOD. Umm back home the 3 of us just kinda did whatever. Piper's house was right next to mine and Maddie lives a few streets over so we hung out all the time. Carter became like my brother (I'm an only child) so I looked forward to going over for a pancake breakfast with him every morning. Piper influenced Maddie and I with her great music taste and I thank her for that profusely. The Weeknd who? We didn't text as much as we do now because we saw each other in person pretty much everyday but I am the one who came up with the name for our group chat. Yes ladies, you may bow now.

Maddie: I remember meeting Piper and Ashton in kindergarten, they were inseparable. We all became friends really quickly though, and it's been just the 3 of us since. I think of them like my siblings (I'm also an only child) and Carter too. We didn't really do anything special, just kinda the normal teenager stuff. We watched a lot of movies, Piper's a big fan of concert to film DVD's. Umm yeah, ate a few hundred bags of Doritos, watched Scooby Doo movies on repeat, made fun of Ashton. You know, the same stuff we talk about now

Carter:

Why can't you be my brother?

Because I'm Piper's brother :-)

When will u ask Jennifer out or are u still to young?

Ewww I'm only 12, I'm way too young for a girlfriend. Piper's 16 and she only just started dating, I think I'll wait a few years. Don't get me wrong, Jennifer's really pretty and I still like her, but I don't want to kiss her or anything. *shudders*