65

Kendall's daily advice: got none.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

Mitch blinked his eyes, slowly waking up.

The last thing he remembered was passing out after the shooter hit him in the face.

Mitch tried to get up but arms held him down, because of the last thing he remembered, he started to have a panic attack.

His breathing got ragged and tried his hardest to get out of the persons grip but was unsuccessful.

Mitch gave up and screamed as loud as possible.

Mitch felt the person jump awake from behind him and he continued to scream.

"Baby, calm down. It's okay". He heard a familiar voice say behind him.

Mitch stopped his struggling and turned to face Scott then burst into tears.

Scott frowned and held Mitch as tight as possible.

Mitch's body raked with sobs as Scott tried his hardest to calm him down with comforting words.

"It's okay, baby. I love you so so much. Please don't cry". Scott whispered into Mitch's ear.

Mitch grabbed handfuls of Scott's shirt and held on for dear life.

"B-b-baby..." Mitch cried.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, Angel".

Mitch tried as hard as possible to calm down but failed miserably. Scott held on as tight as possible, wanting Mitch to feel safe and comforted.

*

It took ten more minutes but Mitch finally calmed down.

Scott asked a lot of questions, wanting to know exactly what that bastard did to his Angel.

"How did you get all these cuts on your face"? Scott asked as they sat on the couch, Mitch on Scott's lap with both of his legs on either side of Scott, straddling him.

Mitch laid his head on Scott's chest. "....he hit me...". He answered, voice below a whisper.

"Did he touch you"?

"Yes".

"Sexually"?

Mitch stayed silent.

Scott got angry as he realized what probably happened but he pushed the anger down because he could smell how nervous Mitch was.

"Did he touch you"? Scott asked again.

Mitch let out a little sob. "Y-yes".