36

Kendall's daily advice: don't wear a peel off face mask over night, just don't.

Okay, so, I know I haven't been the best at updating everyday and I want to make it up to you guys.

So today I'll give y'all a triple update!!!!!!

I'm going to do an update now, an update at three, and an update around 8-9!!

I hope that makes up for my crappy updating lately 

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

*******

Scott, Mitch, Kevin, Manny, Avi, and Alex were all given offices.

Kirstie, Troye, and Tyler sat in Kevin's office, Kevin being the nice person he is, he let them all stay in his office.

Mitch was working with the Omegas,
Scott was filing paper work, Kevin was checking security cameras, Alex was working the Alphas to death, Avi was helping sick patients, and Manny was in the security room.

All of then were busy, which led to Kirstie, Tyler, and Troye being bored.

Jake had come into the office in search of Kevin but instead found the Omegas and Beta.

"Hey, what are y'all doing"? Jake asked.

Kirstie shrugged. "Nothing much, we don't have anything to do".

"Well I know you didn't want to be involved with the counsel, but we're short on staff in the kitchen and could use your help".

Kirstie smiled. "Oh, I'd be glad to help".

"Me too". Troye and Tyler said in unison.

Kirstie laughed at them, Jake smiling.

"Alright, well y'all can just follow me then". Jake said.

The three got up and followed Jake to the kitchen, where they were instructed to make soup.

Scott finished paper work and decided to go check on his beautiful Omega.

Scott walked into a room the front desk lady, Tori, instructed him to go in.

Scott was amazed.

There was a mini kitchen on one side of the room, a room with punishment tools on the other side of the room (obviously for teaching purposes only), and desks and chairs were lined in the middle of the room.

All the omegas were sitting in the desks and chairs, taking a placement test to see what they need to work on the most.

This test will also give you your new Omega Number.

The higher the number, the more you can do as an Omega.

Numbers 0 and 1 can cook and clean but they aren't aloud to have an Alpha or have children, they just simply aren't mature enough for it. But most Omegas in that number range are younger.

Numbers 2-5 can cook and clean, they can have Alphas but can't have children, again, they just aren't mature enough for it.

And finally numbers 6-10 can cook, clean, have Alphas, have children, get married, etc.

Mitch took notice of Scott and walked over to him.

Mitch pecked Scott's lips. "What're doing here"? Mitch asked with a smile.

Scott smiled back. "Just came to check on you, Angel".

Mitch smiled. "Well, I think I'm doing pretty good in here. All I have to do is make sure they aren't cheating on the test".

Scott laughed. "Yeah. Hey, when did you take your test. Wasn't that suppose to be today".

"I took it before I came in here, I won't get my results back till later".

Scott nodded. "Okay, well, I better go. Don't want to be a distraction".

Mitch laughed. "Okay baby, I love you".

Scott pecked Mitch's lips. "I love you too".