Chapter 13

I'm now nearly eight months pregnant, I've gotten huge. I wonder if Eric was a big baby because I'm sure this kid is going to be ten pounds. Since that one incident the doctor told me I don't have to stay on bed rest, and good because I didn't want to anyways, so I've been moving around as much as I can. Eric has been pretty busy so he gave me money to spend on the baby's crib, and nursery things. Peter still follows me around under Eric's orders so I've been using him to my advantage.

"Grab that," I order to Peter. He rolls his eyes at me and carries everything that I want. He grabs the black blanket off the shelve.

"Are you almost done here?" He huffed, "I don't know how much more I can carry."

"Do you want me to tell Eric that you're rushing me?" I scowl.

"Can we at least get a cart or two?" He gave me a dirty look thinking I wouldn't see.

"Fine, go get a cart. But, if you complain one more time-" I threaten.

He laughed, "You've been hanging around Eric too much."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I cross my arms.

"You threats have become a lot more often."

"It's called being pregnant, Peter. I'm not like Eric," I say stubbornly.

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever. What else do you need? Where to next?" He rolled the cart besides me.

"A crib is the last thing on the list, I need you to pick it up though."

"Duh." He motioned towards my stomach, "it's not like you can. Which one?"

"The black, Eric said he didn't care what I got as long as it's black." I point.

"Alright." He lifted the black crib box into the cart.

"Isn't it fun getting in good with Eric?" I smirk

"You tell me." He fired back.

I shoot an angry look at him and then drag him to checkout. After that we head back in the car and go back to Dauntless.

"Peter!" I shout at him.

He nearly drives off the road, startled. "What? God! What?" He shouts at me.

"Peter my water broke," I cry to him.

"What does that mean?" his voice frantic.

"It means I'm having the baby you idiot!"

"You're not nine months along though!" He swerves.

"It doesn't matter Peter, you have to get me to the hospital!"

He panicked then, floored the car. "On it." He gulps.

We arrive at the hospital just minutes later, it's a good thing we were already near. It felt different going into the hospital that's in another faction. The doctors put me in a wheelchair and began wheeling me to a room. Peter tags along even though I was he wouldn't.

"Eric!" I cry out. "You have to get Eric!" I scream to Peter.

"Okay! I'll-I'll go call him!" Peter scrambled around for a moment before yelling at a nurse to get him to the nearest phone. He was back within minutes, "he's on his way."

I groan in pain as the doctors check my dilation, "The baby's coming fast."

"We have to wait for Eric," I cry out.

"Miss..." The nurse begins.

I give Peter a glare.

"He should be here any minute!" Peter continuously brushes his hands through his hair.