EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT | DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE

Naomi rolled her eyes and bit her lip to prevent the unwanted wince from coming out as Peter dragged her with him. His grasp on her upper arm was actually starting to hurt.

Peter dragged her towards an secluded waterfall and turned around, and if Naomi wasn't able of defending herself she would've been shaking in fear at the sight of the murderous look in his eyes.

"I can't leave you with anyone! You just have to ruin everything, don't you? I've been too nice towards you, I should've thrown you in the cages!" He kept yelling at her, and his grasp on her upper arm tightened unknowingly.

"Peter, my ar-" Naomi started but was cut off.

"It's Pan!" He yelled furiously, "I never gave you the right to call me Peter or anything else. You think I didn't notice the nickname that slipped? This is my Island, and you will respect me!"

"Pe-Pan, my-" Naomi started again but was cut off, again but this time it was because of her own groan in pain. She decided that she had enough of it and pushed him away.

The boy finally seemed to snap out of his angry rant and looked at Naomi who sighed as she saw that a bruise was already starting to form on her arm, "Great." She mumbled.

"You're a real dick, you know that?" Naomi scoffed and looked at him again, rubbing the sore spot on her right arm with her left hand. "All I am trying to do is have some fun while you're keeping me trapped here! Because, in case you haven't noticed, I didn't want to be here in the first place!"

"Well, there must be reason to why you are here! So, tell me, how did you get here, huh?" He yelled, he was still angry and he could see that she was too. And people often don't realize what they're saying when they're angry so maybe this was the time to get some answers out of her.

"That's none of your business! The only thing you need to know is that I want to go back to the Enchanted Forest!" She yelled and stepped forward, looking the boy in his eyes.

Peter frowned and noticed her slip up, she said that she wanted to go back to the Enchanted Forest, not that she wanted to go back home. It wasn't much, but it did reveal a little about her, and he was happy with every piece of information he managed to get.

"And I'm taking Tinker Bell with me, so that you and your stupid Lost Boys can't torture her any further!" She yelled and pushed him backwards, he stumbled a few steps back but didn't fell to the ground. "I can't wait till the end of the week so I can finally get out of here!"

"Why? So you can go back to your precious, perfect, little life?" Peter scowled and stood straight, looking down at the girl, the fury in his eyes matching hers. And even though he was looking down at her, that didn't seem to scare her in the slightest.