「MMA」

"Jeon Jungkook... Here we go again." Namjoon sighed heavily.

"I've told you countless of times, try and act like if you enjoy it." he heaved in annoyance.

Jungkook flinched by Namjoon's sudden upstart, but the rant didn't end there; it was far from over.

"Not everyone today will be like GD or anyone from YG." The annoyance from Namjoon's voice was evident, this has definitely happened more than once.

Jungkook nodded in obedience, "But what if I get too bored?"

Jin clashed between their argument, "If you get too bored, imagine you are listening to GD alright?"

"Alright you guys come in," interrupted by a security guard, gesturing for Bangtan to follow him.

"Your seatings are as follows."

~~

"Wow... this place never seems to disappoint me." Hoseok gasped, his fingers tingling with excitement as he slowly speaks, "Seems like everyone is here as well!"

Taehyung shrugged, "Seems like the same to me." he scooped towards the appointed seat as he gazed around.

"Maybe they added newer lighting systems, but it's all the same to me."

"You are all being pessimistic sometimes..." Jin scolded the group, "Lets just enjoy the show alright?"

No argument there, the boys just nodded in agreement as they laid their eyes on the stage; awaiting for the first announcement or performance.

Yoongi yawned and rustled, he slowly fluttered his eyes closed, but to no avail since Hoseok was assigned to smack him by Namjoon; to which whenever he falls asleep.

"Damn... you annoying," Yoongi cried silently, he was at a mid—day crisis with the inability to sleep since some idiot would constantly slap him.

Groups and idols, they all performed and it sure as hell didn't suffice Bangtan's taste in music or entertainment for that matter; only Namjoon seems to be enjoying it.

"Hey Hyung," Jungkook suddenly spoke, "Why are you so excited and entertained by this?"

Namjoon thought about it before answering the his question.

"To be quite honest, I respect every music taste as well as the music itself. If I find something common in the music then I find myself falling deep. In other words, you don't need to understand the music to enjoy it."

He explained it with such a philosophical viewpoint that it mesmerised Jungkook to the point where he found Namjoon's philosophy more entertaining than MMA.

Suddenly Hoseok turns towards Jungkook with a meaningful grin.

"Hey Jungkookie look who's next!"

Oh no...

Jungkook steadied himself.

Tzuyu...

If there was ever one girl that Jungkook truly admired or even considered to become his ideal type, it would be Tzuyu from Twice.