「Athletics Championship」

Today was the day.

Sun blazing brightly, grass gleaming healthily, and it was all extremely calm.

But not for long.

Group of idols enter the broadened arena, fans queue up to see their favourite stars shine and win it all.

It truly was a ruthless event to behold, competitive is key, rivalry inevitable and winning belongs to the strongest.

Entering the arena with tremendous willpower and determination cannot be anything else but Bangtan themselves.

Jungkook kept a low—head. Amongst his Hyungs, he was leading the front lines and high expectations were set upon his performance to do well.

Namjoon worried for Jungkook's performance, needless to say the pressure is on when your crush may very well be watching you.

Jimin kept jogging to warm up, Yoongi surprisingly began stretching as Hoseok attempted splits and Jin practiced jumping while Taehyung gave the crowd some fan service.

"Man this event will be bothersome," Yoongi heavily sighed, "It's like I didn't have a choice."

Jogging by him was Jimin, "Whatever, just don't bring us down Hyung," Before Jimin continued talking, he moved few spaces away from Yoongi.

"But I guess you'll go down first by sleeping eh?"

Being irritating was Jimin's most reliable feature and it sure as hell worked since Yoongi chased Jimin all around the area.

Namjoon walked over to Jungkook who remained quiet, "I know how important this is to you," He clicked his wrist and back, "But I don't think I can support you on this Jungkook, sorry."

The Golden Maknae shook his head, "I am done relying on other people," Jungkook kept staring at the entrance of the grand arena, "I will now use my efforts, thank you Hyung."

Namjoon couldn't help but feel a tinge near his mouth; which etched into a small undefined smile.

"Alright Jungkookie, we are counting on you," Namjoon looked over Jungkook's head, "Because guess who's also participating..."

The entrance was extremely bright because of the light. However he knew exactly who it was; even if the light blinded his sight.

"Lisa!?"

Jungkook was shocked but in a very, very positive way.