「Self-Doubt」

"Where were you?" Namjoon suddenly asked a returning Jungkook.

"Nothing... Just nothing..."

10 minutes ago

What should I say?!

Jungkook quickly formulated a question straight from his mind.

How's your day? Did you have a good evening?! I love the sky! What type of conversation starter are these?!

Breathing in, Jungkook walked towards her, everything seemed slow...

Jungkook froze.

"Lisa here."

What...

"Aw thank you Bam!"

No...

"Haha I thought you were cold!"

This cannot be happening...

"I was! You have magic or something?"

Why...

Jungkook clenched his fists as he walked back, the grip on his coat loosened as it floated to the floor.

~~

"Jin Hyung stop moving around so much!" Yoongi complained, "I know you are gay for that group but stop moving me in the process!"

Jin elbowed Yoongi in the guts, "Say bye to your future children!"

Yoongi shrieked quietly from the impact as Jin carried on dancing.

Taehyung sat perched, extremely quiet, mouth apart with the probability of hinting surprise or shock as he observed everything and straight away noticed Jungkook with Namjoon.

He started eavesdropping; listening to their conversation in secret.

"Lisa likes BamBam Namjoon, I don't know what to do anymore..."

"Don't give up... More importantly, how do you know her name?"

"I just happened to hear their conversation."

"Listen, whenever the opportunity presents itself, go for it, don't wait and observe... go for it."

"How do I get her to recognise me?"

"Show her your true self"

"True self..."

"You worry too much, I understand this is your first love but you exempt too much out of it."

"She makes me nervous, how couldn't I be worried? For goodness-sake, I cannot even talk to girls for starters."

Taehyung zoomed out of their conversation as he contemplated their Jungkook's situation.

That girl there?