「Hope」

Where do I run?!

His entire body shaking, Jack's kept running as he fought the temptation to run back and help Ten.

"Stop running!"

Axel was beginning to catch up, slowing bridging the gap between the two of them.

Jack bit his lip in frustration, he knew he wasn't fast, but there was no way he was wasting the opportunity Ten presented for him.

I'll lose him in the canteen!

Running straight into the canteen, Jack blended into the crowd due to his small height as he moved among the sea is mixing people.

Arlo caught up, entering the canteen he gazed around with a perplexed expression placed on him.

He is smart...

Tightening his jaw, Arlo pressed forward into the crowd.

Using his height to his advantage.

Eyes scanning everyone, Arlo kept pushing amongst everyone, but to absolutely no avail.

Can't distinguish him anywhere—

Arlo paused. His eyes caught on something, something smaller than everyone in vision as it moved towards the exit of the canteen.

Caught you.

Jack glanced behind, he knew he was caught and he began running out.

He's found me.

The bespectacled boy ran across the School's locker down the hallway and started crossing the stairwell towards the second floor.

Where can I go now?!

Just when he was about to cross the corner, another man approached from it as they both collided.

"Oh goodie. Look what I found."

Widening his eyes in horror, Jack began running back, but froze once again in pure horror.

Arlo smirked, blocking the other way completely as Axel blocked him from from the front as well.

This can't be happening...

Jack stood up, he wasn't backing down without a fight against the two.

Axel sighed as he walked closer.

"There is no point struggling, come with us and you won't be hurt." In amidst that speech, they both approached closer to him.

Crap! I can't do anything!

"AXEL BEHIND YOU!"

It was already too late, Axel was elbowed from behind which caused him become stunned and loose from balance.

"NOW JACK!"