「Tension」

"Damn it!"

Namjoon became frustrated, "Where is he?!"

Jimin swayed in an annoyed manner, "Looks like we need to finish those races without him..."

"Well he did say he wanted fresh air," Yoongi continued, "But this is way too long."

An anonymous invader approaches them, almost provoking them in such an ill manner.

"Goodluck Bangtan, I am guessing your
Golden Maknae ran away?"

It was no other than BamBam and was he pleased to see Bangtan in such an uncomfortable situation, but the question was still in effect.

Where is Jungkook?

~~

She was ready to be extremely exact.

She painfully stood out among the horde of fearful girls, truly a special
Maknae with overflowing charisma and it couldn't be anyone else than Lisa.

"Goodluck Blondie..."

Tzuyu stretched her entire body while staring right into Lisa's pupils, "I really do wish you luck."

Lisa smirked.

"I think you should keep it."

The girls set themselves into the starting position, nothing but growing tension arises.

Breathing...

Breathing...

Breathing...

*Three*

Fans become extremely excited, vigorous as the countdown approaches closer to one.

*Two*

The deathly tension crosses all the participants like electricity, their legs tense in response as they breathe.

*One*

Their minds blank completely, allowing their instincts to takeover completely.

*START*

It was if everything...

Became blank...

Lisa exploded, her legs extended further than any other competitor, giving her the starting advantage.

Prior to her explosiveness, Tzuyu was right behind her.

Others were trailing behind further and further away. Lisa and Tzuyu blasted ahead for the lead.

Fans all around the stadium screamed and shouted throughout the race, even if it lasted for a tense minute.

The two elite speedsters make it around the third bend whilst side by side, not either of them wanting to fall behind.

Tzuyu smirks as she catches up to Lisa in a stunning fashion.