「Purpose」

"I feel like crap..." Ten groaned, limped towards School and the pain never subsided quite yet.

Jack agreed as he limped with him, the gates were so close, but at the same time so far away from reach.

"Man when we reach School, lets talk about next weekend and maybe meet up with Lis—"

Ten chocked on his words. Jack silently shut his eyes; they were both in denial.

"...lets go." Jack smiled. It was difficult keeping that positive attitude without Lisa around since it was technically her that gave him that attitude.

Ten frowned, "Are we... ever going to see her again?" Doubt hit their veins, that question was something Ten shouldn't have asked for his and Jack's own sake.

"OF COURSE WE WILL!"

Ten shouted, Jack could see it behind all that shouting; that pained expression couldn't be hidden.

Waving that question off, Jack and Ten slowly paced themselves towards the daunting metal gates which led inside the extremely boring School.

The pain eventually subsided, their legs still trudged against what seemed to be the endless plains of a wasteland. Ten sighed, the School doors were just in sight, if only they weren't this badly damaged then this trip wouldn't be so exhausting or painfully time consuming.

"Hey guys."

Jack and Ten paused. This voice was familiar as they twisted around.

"Oh it's you Tsu, hey." Ten grinned with that welcoming.

"Tsu?" Jack dully questioned.

"Yeah its just short for his insanely long name, Tsugua!" Ten grinned in some sort of bright triumph.

Tsugua just waved with a plastered smile. "I'll see you guys inside, Ten and Jack." He motioned into a swift bow before proceeding to walk inside.

Ten stumbled slightly, "Man Tsu is a really awkward guy..." Jack couldn't help but agree with him completely.

The stress of being slightly crippled kicked in as they both sighed.

"Come on let's go in before the teachers get mad again." Ten painfully spoke.

"Wait, when did you start to care?" Jack replied with a dull expression.

"Good point." Ten laughed, he settled down and sat against the dirty yard while inviting Jack to do the same.

"...fine."

~~

"Lisa... where is she?"

The words laid concerned in BamBam's mind and for the past twenty—four hours, he hasn't seen or heard from the blonde. Zooming past and approaching the massive YG Entertainment building, he passed through the front mechanical doors which opened automatically by red—light sensory; in addition, each side was stripped white and flossed with blocks of dots and swirls to add that rich texture.