The Golden Road

I don't like you...

You will never cross my mind...

I don't want you...

You aren't worth to live for...

I wouldn't cry if you ever died...

Not even one day...

--------------------------------------------

"Ah- Lisa, you are gripping my arm a bit too hard..." It's not like I minded it.

"S-Sorry!"

I could feel her hand slowly letting off my arm, I couldn't help but grin when I grabbed her hand afterwards.

"Jungkook?" Her voice trembled, Lisa looked so shocked by my sudden touch.

My heart stung, I guess she isn't used to my touch...

"Ah I am sorry... I'll let go-"

Gently loosening my grip, I felt her's tightening...

"L-lisa?" Stunned by her action isn't perfect enough to describe it.

She didn't reply, just looked away from me, but I can just about see her biting her lip...

I smiled, not realising I've unconsciously tightened my grip around her hand...

I couldn't stop staring at her...

Until...

I felt a warm light...

Tickle my skin...

The path we walked, beauty couldn't describe its embodiment of nature. It was something more celestial, something heavenly...

Gazing at what seems to be eternity, I noticed the path seems to be perfectly carved and placed.

Trees were parked perfectly next to each other, almost in pairs and symmetrically with their counterparts from the other side of the path.

Shadows hid behind every aspect or every corner of the forest as soon as the light seared through.