「Thinking About You」

It hasn't even been a minute...

Nor an hour...

But...

I cannot stop thinking about you...

~~

Quiet, rare isn't it? Usually the building will be wisp and filled with noise; thrilling factor through the poison of voices and tapping.

It has exactly been three days after the 'Melon Music Awards', the group were rewarded with a trip, but Jungkook decided to stay behind.

Obviously the group tried to encourage him on the trip but Namjoon knew his plans and he was willing to support him until the very end.

~~

"Hyung please don't tell the others, but I need to go somewhere..."

Namjoon sighed deeply, "You know... If the boss finds out you've been secretly supporting YG—" Namjoon paused.

"Tell me the reason why."

Jungkook glanced away, covering his entire expression.

"Lisa is there..."

It was silent. For more than a second, it was truly silent between the two.

"I understand." Namjoon finally spoke.

The rush of relief ran through Jungkook as he smiles with happiness.

"Thank you Hyung!"

~~

Jungkook was walking towards the building, large in scale and extremely fantastic in terms of design.

I can't imagine how she'll look...

The thought of Lisa being more glamorous than she already is—that thought wasn't possible in his mind.

She'll probably be even more beau—

*THONK*

He walked into the door. Clumsy wasn't the reason rather being preoccupied by his treasured thoughts.

Jungkook shook his head, embarrassment rose slightly. He stood up and walked inside and to his upmost surprise; the inside of the building itself was truly magnificent

The walls were tiled, sporting a rather intricate flowers design, lights were checkered yet transparent for the lights to pierce through, different species of plants roamed every corner—section of the wide room, and hardly anyone besides the receptionist were currently in the room; besides himself.

Snapping out of his surprised state, he walked over to the bored receptionist and gave him his modelling card; which has the approval stamp.

The receptionist nodded, his hand pointed towards the elevator and specifically where the modelling section was currently at.