「Found You」

"Our performance was amazing girls!" Jisoo exclaimed, they all were extremely happy to perform as stars and it sure felt like heaven's days.

Chae yawned and looked around to find Lisa, "She still hasn't come back has she?"

Jennie shook her head, "We need to find her." Chae and Jisoo nodded in unison as they walked to find Lisa.

~~

"Awh, how did I manage to get lost." Lisa looked around to find her Unnie's but to no avail.

However, in the distance she spotted their original seating place.

"Maybe if I sit there, they'd probably find me."

Lisa's eyes slowly wander off and becomes fixated on a person she hasn't met before.

Lisa smiles.

"Guess he got his coat back."

Then an idea hit Lisa's head.

I could just ask them where my group went! Why didn't I think of that?!

Lisa readied herself as she slowly moved through the lane in order to reach the Bangtan's seating area and before she approached them from behind, she completely froze.

"Don't force her to love you ok?"

"I never planned to force her."

"How do I earn her 50 percent..."

Her eavesdropping was noticeable, Namjoon caught her and he simply laughed, but Lisa felt ashamed.

She was attempting to apologise but something happened.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

What...

"She is right behind you."

Me?!

Lisa was utterly confused, she turned away because of the situation but something dragged her back.

She glanced around to see a hand softly grabbing hers...

At this point Lisa was utterly confused.

Do I know this man?

She kept as calm as possible, not allowing herself to panic.

"H..."

Jungkook's voice died out... he regained his courage and tried again.

"Hello... My name is Jungkook,"

He shook his head violently.

"Thank you for bringing my coat back."

Lisa abruptly smiled.