「Attraction」

"You aren't going anywhere."

That line alone spiked Jungkook's skin up, something so scary sounded so seductive as it enticed him; completely entangled in her grasp.

There was no room for argument, Lisa smiles as she waits for Jungkook patiently; directly gazing into his eyes.

Jungkook looks back, a confused reaction was all that she was rewarded with; Lisa sighs deeply.

"Were you listening..." Lisa spoke, her voice sounded dire; like someone who was shortly shocked.

Jungkook began sweating. He listened completely, but he wasn't sure if his mind or body did.

"Ready?!"

The photographer shouted loudly, Lisa glanced at the photographer and back to Jungkook again. She shook her head and crawled towards Jungkook from her already both—knees position.

Seeing her approach, Jungkook didn't move as he shut his eyes; that approach made him too nervous.

Lisa paused. She wondered why Jungkook was seriously acting like this. Only moments away, Lisa decided it was best to ask after.

She gently positioned herself on his right thigh, her neck brushed up against Jungkook's muscular chest which Lisa ignored, and her head rested at the crook on his neck.

Lisa signalled the photographer who gave a grinning response.

*FLASH*

The blonde stood still, allowing the camera to flash brightly. Suddenly a slow beating emerges, a sound which she didn't hear before.

Lisa glances up at Jungkook without moving her head.

Why is his heart beating so fast?

Is he sick?

"Jungkook! Put your hand around her waist!"

Lisa gave a deathly stare at the photographer who returned a cheeky grin. Lisa sighed, she glanced up at Jungkook who was frozen.

"Aren't you going to wrap your hands... around my waist?" Lisa asked quietly, a little red highlighted on both her cheeks as she basically asked for something perverted.

Jungkook gulped. He completely shuts his eyes and slowly moves his hand. Brushing her soft back slightly, he slowly moves closer around her body.

Lisa just bluntly stares at Jungkook; she couldn't believe how long it took to complete such a simple task.

She grabs his hand nonchalantly and wraps it around her waist.

"See? Easy right?" Lisa smiles whilst breathing quickly from embarrassment. She was reluctant that Jungkook's eyes were shut or else he would have seen the embarrassment she is going through at this moment.

Lisa never noticed how red Jungkook's face had become, it honestly wasn't considered a blush at all as he took steps to take calm and not die from a severe heart attack.