Under Progress

Jeon Jungkook...

My biggest problem yet...

You are unpredictable...

Like a rodent...

The problem is...

How do I get rid of you...

No...

That's not the problem...

The real problem is...

How do I get my bride back...

--------------------------------------------

Seeing the pathetic world through my serene eyes, everything therefore should be obsolete, feeble, unsatisfactory, and deceased.

I have always lived this way as long as I can remember. I sat at my throne and none has ever beseeched me as such, playing the role of God was an easy task and yet here I am...

With a problem.

Jeon Jungkook, you are a irritation at the back of my skin who is just waiting to be annihilated with no remorse.

You existence annoys me, however it also baffles me how someone can go against me; let alone my will.

But...

You aren't the only problem...

Glancing to my side, this person is another irritation I cannot wait to demolish; certainly distasteful.

His self reliant idiocy could quite possibly corrupt the world as I speak. Getting rid of these two problems will be satisfactory.

*RING* *RING*

Before I could grab my expensive bag, chairs tumbling could be heard right next to my vicinity.

Diverting my extortionate attention to an unwanted and irrelevant source of resonance, I found something rather amusing which was contributing to my numb sense of amusement.

Fool...

People like you...

Are the downfall for us all...

He cannot stay stable or equitable on a perfectly structured chair? This is possibly the most moronic exertion ever since the Stone Age; brilliance couldn't be this descriptive in terms of elated to how this simpleton operates, however my personal judgmental perception is somewhat at its finest.

I mention my qualities...

But this ponders me...

Why isn't it working...

On him...

Jeon Jungkook...

You really are...

My biggest problem yet...

I believe I should visit a special someone, even if the quarter of my time is becoming worn thin; yet limitless in fraction.

How do I eradicate you...

Swaying the upmost authority over mindless energy intact closely within the interior of my fibrous limbs, I immediately stand up with a single objective clouding my cerebral hemisphere.

How do I regain my bride...

Traversing towards the door, my sensitive vertebrates allocate an interesting statement.

"Can you please help me find my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook?"

Breaking them apart...

Slowly walking out, I smirked.

Seems to be easier...

"Just wait Jeon Jungkook." The words that escaped from my mouth are the start of what's about to unfold.

That I expected...