So Annoying...

"So can you explain the tears on your face then?"

Tears...

Sweeping my hand across the skin of my face and against the small trails of tears residing on my face.

"N-no. I shouldn't be crying-"

Why am I crying...

"Don't lie to yourself Lisa..." Sehun smirked while moving closer.

Why am I lying to myself...

I really do love him...

I am so silly to think...

I could ever...

Avoid you...

*Knock* *Knock*

Breaking her daydreaming state, Lisa gazes towards the knocking sounds.

"Come in!" The teacher called out.

The door slowly opened and a familiar figure walked in.

"Another student?" Rather than being displeased, the teacher was even more surprised since the numerous amount of students attending has increased dramatically.

Clumps of moisture suddenly clamped in the air as the person came into a more clear view for Lisa.

Instinctively standing up.

Lisa approaches this new person.

"M-my name is Ten..."

Lisa automatically smiled as she closely approached Ten without him noticing her presence.

"It's been a long time Ten." Smiling as brightly as she possibly could.

Ten was bewildered, shocked, blown away, Ten was literally awestruck by what was in front of him.

"L-lisa..." His words didn't properly escape him; leaving him agape.

It was getting rather embarrassing for Lisa because of the unpredicted silence that was presented before them.

Trying to quickly speak to change the mood and atmosphere, Lisa quickly blurts out, "Yea Ten, it's been-"

A warm sensation touches her back, almost like an instant fraction in time slowly halted to a upmost desirable moment by a specific person.

"It's been way too long Lisa..."

His breath ran down Lisa's spine, both arm wrapped around her hips like a surreal anaconda.

Embarrassment shot Lisa like a pistol, which caused her to quickly fumble her own words...

"T-ten you want to let go now?"