「Beyond The Scene」

"We gotta hurry up!" Ten exclaimed, the rush in his blood boiled as he ran through the corridors of the School.

BamBam trailed behind, not catching a single breath, he glanced at every room and corridor as they both searched for the blonde beauty.

"Can't believe she left us running..." BamBam replied in disbelief.

"Well she is faster than us!" Ten replied, the air chugged up his lungs as the slamming between their foot and the floor echoed throughout the corridor; and rushed down the pipes.

Ten slammed through the doors which led outside, his eyes searched through the entire Schoolyard.

Amongst nothing, a beautiful blonde suddenly appeared from the corner with the bespectacled boy; both of them had a saddening expression.

Ten felt relieved yet slightly concerned to what could of happened.

Both of them caught up towards them with relief running down their necks.

"W—what happened?"

Lisa knew they would ask that question, she gazed at the floor before searching her memories once more.

~~

"Become your girlfriend?"

Lisa asked in a disgusted manner, there was absolutely no chance in Hell, that she could become his girlfriend.

Reiner smiled, "I am pretty sure you heard me honey."

Slightly triggering Lisa with that quick usage of zero formality, she stayed completely composed.

"And what if I say no?"

The smile that Reiner surfaced, turned into a menacing smirk as his eyes immediately targeted Jack.

"Or else your friend's life would be a living Hell."

Lisa glanced at Jack, his head shaking slightly which told her to reject his offer. But Lisa knew that this was for the best and for his wellbeing.

"Fi—"

*RING* *RING*

The ringing came behind Lisa, Arlo frantically began to search his pocket and apologised to a glaring Reiner.

"Sorry honey, would you repeat that again?" Reiner's sweet—talk completely turned Lisa off.

"I said fi—"

"Boss! This is important!"

Arlo interrupted once more, Reiner's nerves began to pop clearly as he started power walking towards him.

"It better be good or else..." his voice sank deep inside Arlo's soul as he gulped anxiously.

"The other two Dynasties..." Arlo gulped once more before delivering him the hindering message.

"...they are coming to discuss."

Reiner raised a brow. "Discuss?" He asked in confusion.