「Mysterious」

Stationed inside a mellow room, insulation fixated at both sides, pinkish fillets spread across the walls and merged with the soft linings of the panoply wooden doors. Flasks, dresses, hangers, pieces of papers, food wrappers, and anything you can possibly imagine inside a rough student's life.

Light shimmered through the large rectangular double edged window, ultimately gaining access inside the room and conquering it with its opulent presence.

A certain blonde shifted, the light softly laid on her soft cheek bone; the warmth swayed her slightly. Each golden individual strands of hair separated, forming a ineffable pattern which the light made it visible and ethereal.

*RING* *RING*

A low groan emerged from the stationary blonde, she struggled, shifted and groaned once more before jabbing that dreadful alarm.

Ah really...

"...hate School." Lisa whispered, hoping her plea wouldn't go unnoticed.

Turning herself around, the blonde pushed herself off her comfy pinkish—fused white duvet and quickly changed into her School uniform; Lisa groaned at the sight of the uniform since it reminded her how boring School really and truly was.

"Why do I have to go to School?" Lisa glared as she grabbed the School tie and flicked it around her neck.

Moments after, the blonde's mood softens as she remembers Jack and Ten who were her friends. Lisa pursed her lips, she stood still as her expression hardened.

"Bam..." Silently speaking for herself, Lisa saw him yesterday, but that wasn't the only weird thing.

Does he attend the School?

Lisa wondered, seeing him in those School clothes really made her think. Was he there before her? Was this all a mere coincidence? However, the highlight was... he asked for her forgiveness which changed something.

He did ask for forgiveness...

The blonde glanced towards a squared wood—like box, shaped perfectly, curved smoothly, and glistened even when it didn't have light upon it. Besides that box was her lost phone, the phone itself was drenched in water so mechanically it would be broken; nevertheless, he returned that for her.

I should forgive him.

Deciding to let the past become the past, the blonde decided to accept his forgiveness and reignite their lost friendship to catch up for lost time. Lisa grabbed her phone, a plan to fixing it came first; she narrowed her eyes, there were two motives in mind.

Should I go to School first?

Or fix this phone first...

The blonde narrowed her eyes. This really mattered to her, education or the life of her phone that she had lost for nearly an entire day.

Ah... I'll just fix the phone...

Pausing from self—doubt, Lisa shrugged as she continued to head towards the door and leave.