The Other Brother

Sqaisheys POV

"So, Tom. Let me get this straight, you dumped Netty, RIGHT AFTER YOU GOT HER PREGNANT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed angrily "I'm VERY disappointed in you Tom I'm embarrassed to say you're my brother. " Squid said shaking his head "EVERYONE LET ME EXPLAIN!" Tom screamed making all of us shut up.

"Netty I was in Tesco and this guy recognised I have Alopecia he gave me a tablet and told me it cures Alopecia, I wanted to look more appealing for you so I decided to take the pills. He lied to me when I sent the text I was high."

"Tom-- I --" Netty began "Nets I'm so sorry." Tom apologised and bowed his head, Netty put her hand under his chin and lifted his head up "Tom it's okay I forgive you" She said looking into his eyes "I love you Annette Garrett" Tom said and kissed her passionately "YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!" Me, Amy and Nicole squealed happily "Tom I didn't say I'd take you back." Netty said once they pulled away. Toms face fell

"I'm only teasing, Tom of course I'll take you back!" Netty exclaimed happily and hugged him tight.

"NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK! NETTYHAWK!" Me Nicole and Amy squealed

"Amy there you are!" Ash said out of breathe "Sorry Hunni I got upset because NettyHawk broke up but it's okay now we can go home!" Amy exclaimed happily "Don't ever run off on me again, Babe I was so worried!" Ash said hugging Amy.

She giggled and kissed his nose "ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY! ASHY!" Me Nicole and Netty chanted. "I will never understand fangirls." Stampy and Squid announced at the same time then they fist bumped when they realised they said it at the same time. "Well KittyCake you'd better understand soon because after all, you ARE dating one." I said giggling "It's fine my little Duckie I think our relationship is perfect!" Stampy said kneeling down and kissing my forehead *i know Sqaishey is taller than Stamps irl but it makes it cuter this way!*

SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY! SQAMPY!" Nicole, Amy and Netty chanted We all laughed.

"Come on Amy we are going home!" Ash said and they left. Everyone else left except for me, Stampy, Squid, Nicole, My Parents and Stampys Parents.

There was an awkward silence in the room so, the four of us started texting I made the group.

Sqaishey created the group

Sqaishey named the group 'Talk to me it's so awkward'

Sqaishey added Stampy,Squid and Nicole

Squid- SUCH AWKWARD

Stampy- VERY SILENCE

Nicole- MUCH TENSION

Sqaishey- I HAVE AN IDEA!

Squid- THE SLIPPERY ONE IS INTRIGUED

Stampy- THE FURRY ONE IS ALSO INTRIGUED

Nicole- HI IM NICOLE

Sqaishey- LETS BURST OUT INTO SONG

Nicole- OMG YAAASSSSS

Stampy- NO!!!!