Christmas Decorating

Sqaisheys POV

I woke up super early to start putting up the Christmas decorations I went downstairs and checked the time 11:30 okay not as early as I thought.....meh it's fine I put my bread into the toaster and started the kettle boiling then Stampy came downstairs "I heard the kettle boiling so here I am!" He said as he reached the bottom of the stairs I giggled and laid out 2 cups "Why only 2 cups" I heard the thick Yorkshire accent from behind me "Good morning to you to Squid" I said laying out 2 more cups "That's better!" He said I giggled I love my childish friends my toast popped and I put it onto a plate I grabbed the butter and the knife and buttered the toast

*Time skip because you don't need to hear about breakfast*

I walked downstairs in my Chrismas jumper and we started decorating I put Santa and Snowmen stickers on the Windows then I set up a miniature Christmas tree in the kitchen then I decided it was time for some Christmas songs! I went onto YouTube on my phone and searched Christmas music I clicked on a playlist and linked my phone up to a blue tooth speaker the first song was 'Last Christmas' and we all sang along "Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away THIS YEAR TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS ILL GIVE IT SO SOMEONE SPECIAL" we practically shouted I went into the kitchen and I couldn't hear the music so I put on Pretty Girl by PewDiePie

on my iPad not many people know this but I'm a big fan of Pewds (I'm making this up) "Everyone can be who they want to be even a duck even a duck!" (Can you see why I chose this song?) I sang along "I didn't think I had that that teenage girl inside me we all do we all (idk if it's we all do or real dude) do yes it's true yes it's true AHHHH" I sang while putting up the decorations "I'm a pretty girrrl pretty pretty pretty girl oh look it's a little little Squirrel IM NAKED IN SPACE JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY....anyway I'm a pretty girl pretty pretty pretty girl you get one chance to save the world" "I didn't know you were a fan of PewDiePie" Stampy said standing behind me "Yeah I am" "So am I"  "Oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girl oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girrl" me and Stampy sang together "Feels wierd to be on this side of the friend zone Just knooow that it's nothing personaaaaall nothing personal I never stood out to much til I had that voice in my dream got new shoes got new shoes yes it's true yes it's true ahhhhh I'm a pretty girrrl pretty pretty pretty girl oh look it's a little little squirrel I'm naked in space just know that I love you anyway anyway I'm a pretty girl pretty pretty pretty girl you get one chance to save the world save the world oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girl oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girl *waiting for pewds sound effect solo to end* no no whyyyyyyyy no no whyyyyyyy Maya! Maya! Maya! Why are you nibbling on my titties maya ohh MAYA MAYA MAYA why are you nibbling on my titties maya we all do we all do yes it's true yes it's true ahhhhh I'm a pretty girl pretty pretty pretty girl OH LOOK ITS A LITTLE LITTLE SQUIRREL I'm naked in spaaaace just know that I love you anyway anyway I'm a pretty girl pretty pretty pretty girl you get one chance to save the world save the world oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girl oh look I'm a pretty pretty pretty girl" then me and Stampy brofisted each other and we heard clapping behind us we turned around and took a bow then we realized Squid was recording and Stampy ran after Squid me and Nicole just stood and laughed as he chased him up the stairs I have the best life ever. We went back into the living room as we had decorated the kitchen it's time to put up the tree! And then Squid came rushing downstairs Stampy following behind him and he came and hid behind me "Why don't you hide behind Nicole" I questioned "Because he's least likely to hurt you" my heart melted at that "Squid delete that video!" "Noooo I want to play it at your wedding!" "Squid who said were getting married?" "I did just now". "How do you know we are!" "Because I've never seen you so happy in your life than what I've seen when Sqaishey showed up!" "Aww Stamps" I ran and hugged him then I kissed him passionately with my arms around his neck and his around my waste "get a room!" "Shut up Squid!" We pulled apart and started to build the Christmas tree Squid and Nicole then joined and before we knew it we were wrapping Gold Silver and Red tinsel around it ironically 'Rocking around the Christmas Tree' came on and we all sang it purposely bad to be funny so we were more less shouting when we finished with the tinsel we did bobbles Red Silver and Gold then I pulled out the one bobble that you can put your picture in that I brought from my old apartment I slipped a picture of the four of us inside it and hung it in the middle of the tree we finished up the bobbles and they let me put the star on the tree because all of them have done it before and it's my first Christmas here.

Time Skip

We just finished decorating and put on our fluffy Christmas Pyjammas me and Stampy were cuddled up on the sofa together and Squid and Nicole were in their room me and Stampy turned as if on queue and stared deeply into each others eyes man I love him. He leaned in and kissed me I immediately kissed back getting really into it but had to stop myself before I got to dirty. We turned on Elf then Squid and Nicole came down we watched Christmas movies all night.

Sorry this is a short Chapter but there's another one I'm uploading right now so altogether with the two chapters it's 1900 words 1085 in this one :3