The Big Day

Beth's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, for the first time in my life I felt beautiful, my white gown fits me perfectly and it's everything I've ever dreamed of. If you haven't already noticed, today is my wedding day and I couldn't be happier.

I heard the dressing room door open and my Mum walked in, she looked at me and began tearing up, she hugged me as she began to cry.

"Mum please don't cry, if you start I'll start and then my makeup will be ruined!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry it's just... you're all grown up now... My little girl is getting married..." She sniffed "Its okay, Mum. Joesph will take care of me." I said smiling at her "I know hun, c'mon let's not keep him waiting any longer." I nodded and we walked out to the limo.

Time Skip

I walked through the church doors and all eyes were on me, I immediately looked to Joe, he was standing at the alter staring back at me he looked amazing, a mixture of joy and anxiousness was shown on his face, I gave him a smile in hope of reducing his anxiety.

"You look beautiful, Beth." My Dad told me as we walked down the isle together, I smiled at him.

When we reached Joe he let go of me and took his seat as I took my place across from Stamps and my bridesmaids (Amy, Salem and Netty) took their place and my maid of course honour, Nicole.

Stampy's best man was obviously Squid and his grooms men were my Brother Andy, Finball and Ash.

I took Stampys hands in mine and stared up at him "You look outstanding, Beth." He whispered, a tear rolled down his cheek, I wiped the tear away with my thumb "I love you." I whispered, tearing up, then blinked furiously to make sure I don't ruin my make up "I love you too." He whispered smiling lovingly.

Skipping all that blah de blah stuff bc idk how it goes fite me.

"Do you, Joseph Garrett take Bethany Jayne Bates to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Bethany Bates take Joesph Garrett to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"FUCK YES!"

"You may now kiss the bride." Me and Stamps did the smooch and then walked out of the church as all our friends screamed in delight.

One more chapter left ;D